Part 6. The dream

Koushiro POV:

As we walked along the garden I couldn't help but notice how pretty the girl in front of me was. She had Mid length Caramel brown hair that matched her eyes, she wore a yellow turtle neck and red skirt with a belt.

But how pretty she was didn't matter because for the great goodness in the world I couldn't remember who this girl was, her name it was on the tip of my touch.... 'who is she'.

"Koushiro?" The girl said as she turned around to face me, but The fact the she had just said my first name made me slightly cringe inside.

"Izzy?" The girl said with slight annoyance in her voice.

"Yes" I said answering the girl.

"I love you"

.............................................

And then boom I woke up 'what was that?who was that?I have so many questions that will never be answered.'

I tried to go back to sleep but that was interrupted by my alarm. So I wiped the sleep for my eye and began to make my way down stairs were I was greeted by my 'mother'.

"Good morning hun, did you get a good sleep?"she asked.

"Yes actually I did." I response as I go to the cupboard to grab some cereal. "I had a dream,"

"Oh ... what was I like," she said a little surprised but that the fact that i was talking to her at breakfast.

"...well there was this girl ... a girl I recognised but couldn't remember, we were walking in a garden and she ... said i love you,"

My 'mother' went wide eyed and she smiled that was then followed after a giggle.

"Mum don't give me that look,"a say before putting the made cereal into my mouth.

"No don't worry I'm not laughing you it's just I remember having a similar dream about your father before we started dating,"

"Oh... cool," I response.

"Well was she pretty?" She asked I and I went red. " that's not really important," I said flustered.

"Was she?" She was know genuinely asking.

"She was above average," I whispered.

......................................

After the whole dream talk think i soon finished my food and got my bag and computer and went to school.

The drive their was normal nothing out of the ordinary,  until I saw a beautiful girl walking with the cheer girls  ...oh..wait it's just Mimi.

i then made my way to class wear i was stopped by yagami taichi a old childhood friend but we had drifted apart as of recent years. "hey izzy,"

"izumi," i correct him, "yeah, yeah so i need your advice on something,"

"ok what is it?"

"ok so me and sora just broke up, well i broke up with her and i'm doubting that disisuned like," i stared at him he's gotta be kidding me he's really is an idiot dumber than i remember actually " you've got to kidding me you haven't talk since you wear in seventh grade and know your asking me for dating advice, me someone who hasn't been in an acutely relationship since last year and i bet you didn't even know that, so no yagami your not getting that advis,"i said and started to walk away.

"i just wanted to talk," i heard him, bullshit if he want to talk he would have down that along time ago not right know when it's convenient for him. but that was not the only problem i had since today well i had science well i had science every monday but the problem really was that tachikawa was my science part every time we were together the girl had gone out of her way to annoy me and to was one of those days as i make my way into the class i see hear and a few other class mates of mine. "hello izumi," she greeted "hi," and with that she began to poke my arm you've got to be kidding "tachikawa stop," i said in a stern voice she continued to poke me up until a substitute teacher had walk in he had said to just go on with what we were doing and with that i did i grabbed the tool box and began the project. once again everything was going the same as usually mimi had complained about being, i had told her that if she had put in the minimum effort she wouldn't be as bored. but instead of just going back to being bored she grabbed the tools from my hand and began to try and do the work, but her hand had slipped and she had burnt herself.

"OW ow," she complained as she dropped the the tools to look at her fingers.

"see this wouldn't have been a more careful and you had actually payed attention," i scold. she went silent and i began to go back to work.

" think i'm bleeding," she remarked, you've got to be kidding me.

"Ugh" I groan and grab her free hand.I  walked her over to the sink I knew there was a first aid kit somewhere near the area. I had eventually found it and took her hand again washing her cut under the warm water. I told her dry of her her hand with a towel. I looked to find the antibacterial wipes you the time I had found them she was looking at me with a sour expression on her face I Motion for here to give me her hand she just shock her head.

"Come on Mimi I need to clean the germs,"

"No I'm not letting you,"

"Why?" I questioned.

"It stings," she said in a muffled tone.

" yeah That's how you know it's working," I said with a laugh. "I know that I'm not an idiot,"

"Ok so let me clean up the mess,"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Ugh fine," she had finally caved in and put out her hand I had just washed up the cut and bandage it up. It was cute see her face squint when I use the wipes ... wait what what was that cute no no no no....
We had made our way back to the bench class only had 15 minutes left so I spent most of my time doing more of the project Mimi didn't talk the inter time she just sat there. When class end we all put our stuff away and started to leave before I could make my way out of the class room Mimi stoped infront of me.

"Thanks or whatever," she said flustered and ran off.

Recess was nice and clam up until that calmness was ruined by None other than taichi.
"Go away,"

" wait,What why I haven't even said anything yet,"

"Yeah but I know what you are going to say,so go away," I just stare at him he stood still until walking away, this then happened two more times and I by the second time I was pissed off that I just told him the as we made our out of the school gates.

"Look taichi sora is a great person and I'm sure she wouldn't do that purpose,"

"He stood there he was good at that standing there when someone had told him something "thanks," he said and with that he was off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count:1220

A/n : this chapter was a slight pain in the ass to write because half off it deleted itself but I hoped you enjoyed i.