Chapter 4: Friends or Family(Deadly Life)(Investigation)

Ding Dong Bing Bong

*The bell rung as the monitors turned on with Monokuma on the screen*

Monokuma: A body has been discovered. After a certain amount of time which you may use however you like, the class trial will begin!

*The monitors turned off as I fell to my knees, right next to Ruby's dead body*

Ann: How... How did this happen...?

Celestial: ... ... ... I will get everyone else...

*Celestial walked away. A few minutes later everyone had gathered into Joseph's room.*

Nebula: What the hell is this?!

Lisa: Tch!

Collin: Hmph. Looks like someone finally got rid of the brat.

*Lisa looked at Collin and grabbed him by the shirt*

Lisa: The fuck you say?!

Celestial: Calm down Lisa.

Lisa: Don't tell me to calm down!

*Lisa let go of Collin and faced Celestial.*

Lisa: Tch... Stop actin' like this is all normal... a person died and you're standin' there with a straight face!

Celestial: ... That is just the type of place we live in now. One where even the strongest people can go out in a flash.

Collin: Strong? Hmph, I wonder what brought that impression. As far as I'm concerned, she was the weakest person here, the most likely to have been killed off.

*Celestial glared daggers at Collin*

Celestial: Collin, I do advise you to be quiet. Because right now I see Ruby as being far stronger than you ever were.

Collin: But in the end, she's the one who died, and I'm still standing. It comes to show what happens to those who can't think for themselves.

Celestial: ... I would watch your tongue... one day, those words will come back to bite you... hard...

Collin: And I can't wait to see it happen.

As soon as Collin said that, Elijah came into the room. He was the last one in.

Elijah: Woah! What's going on?!

Collin: Hmph. Someone's late.

Elijah: I didn't-

*Before Elijah could finish what he was about to say, Monokuma popped up between all of us.*

Monokuma: Hey hey hey! What do you think you're doing! You can't start bickering amongst each other just yet! And besides, you can't start investigating without these!

*Monokuma pulled out the Monokuma files and handed them out to everyone*

Collin: By the way, you said that we get food once someone dies right?

Monokuma: Hm? Well yes but... that applies to if a demon dies.

*Monokuma looked around at everyone, then at the dead body*

Monokuma: Sadly, no demon has died so that means no food for you. Boohoo.

Anna: Wait what?!

Did he just say Ruby isn't the demon? But... that's not possible... she told us herself!

Monokuma: Oh right, for investigation purposes, Elijah will no longer be hunted down for breaking the rules. Have a happy investigation!

*With that said, Monokuma disappeared.*