Why couldnt this be a normal walk

It was a Friday afternoon. School just ended for the day and the two boys were walking home. Jacob's parents were on vacation, so his house was a place for any of his friends to hang out at. That Friday afternoon Jacob decided to bring his best friend Frank along. The two of them have been friends since daycare, so there was no reason for the two of them to hangout on Friday.

They walked down the street, almost reaching the neighborhood. The two of them were talking about their day, when suddenly a black van speeds by and stops to a halt next to the boys. The two of them were suspicious and knew vans were not a good vehicle to be walking next to when it stops in the way it did. Unfortunately, the two boys were too close to the sidewalk.

The van doors open and two masked men grabbed them. Frank attempted to scream and as he did, a needle of light blue fluid was injected into him. Jacob tried to struggle from his captor, but saw that he was injected with a similar fluid. It wasn't long before his eyes closed, resulting in him becoming unconscious.

Jacob woke up to the sound of a kid arguing with someone. "I'm not wearing that!" He said, "You can't make me wear a diaper!" Jacob immediately thought he and Frank weren't the only ones captured, but some toddler who refuses to wear diapers.

He opened his eyes to a bright light shining in his face. Jacob looked down and noticed he was naked, and he was laying down face up. He tried to cover up his privates, but his hands were restrained to metal cuffs imbedded into the table. He tried to lift his feet, but he couldn't lift them. They had some kind of heavy weight under them.

Jacob turned his head to where he heard the toddler and saw that the room was quite big, and the toddler was big for his age, and somewhat familiar. Before he could say anything, Jacob's mouth was stuffed with something rubber by a large masked figure. He heard something click behind his head, but was more focused as to why he couldn't spit out the rubber object.

"Be a good boy and suck on your paci for me. If you stay quiet and don't fuss, I'll get you some candy." The masked figure said. "Am I sucking on a pacifier?" Jacob thought. He didn't like the sound of anything he said. He struggled to get his hands loose or even lift his legs.

"No no no! That's not how a good boy acts. Maybe you and your friend need the time out chair." Jacob looked at the silhouette of the man as he unfolded something. As he got closer, he saw that it was a diaper. The kind you see little kids wear.

Jacob felt the diaper slide under him as the masked figure started to powder Jacob. He tried to argue with the man, but he couldn't stop sucking on the pacifier.

After the man got the diaper on Jacob, he left him alone to deal with the other toddler. He turned his head to see the diapered boy tired from struggling. "Are we done with your tantrum? Maybe you'll act good in the next room." The figure released the boy from his restraints and he was picked up and taken out of the room. He didn't try to escape, instead he rested on the figure's shoulder.

It wasn't too long after when the man came back. The man noticed Jacob wasn't tried from escaping. Jacob saw him reach for something big and saw what they were when he came into light. The man was placing stuffed gloves onto Jacob's hands. It was the type of gloves people gave toddlers so they couldn't grab things.

The man released Jacob from his restraints and picked him up. Jacob tried to fight him with his gloves, and the man wasn't having it. He placed Jacob on the ground, who couldn't move his legs. He looked down to see weighted leg bracelets around his ankles. He kept trying to lift his legs, but found it was no use. The man picked Jacob up and proceeded to walk him to the room he took the other toddler.

It was a very long hallway with multiple doors spread out evenly from each other. "Even if you wanted to run, your little footsies couldn't handle the weight of leaving your room." The man opened  the third door on the right side of the hall, revealing a bedroom designed for two little boys. There were two beds, many toys spread out, two changing tables, and the boy from earlier laying down on the floor. The man placed Jacob down and slammed the door shut. Jacob could hear the door lock, letting him know escape was inevitable.