A start of a new family

The two boys awoke to the sound of a tune that you only hear from an ice cream truck. It was loud and obnoxious to Frank, who was the only one to get up from it. Frank saw some new things in the room and immediately went to wake Jacob up. He was still wanting to stay sleeping, but Frank insisted that he woke up. Jacob was able to see the two tables in the room and decided to get up.

The two boys waddled their ways to the tables, which consisted of a set of clothes and papers. Frank read the papers, finding out they're some kind of adoption form, fully filled out with information about him and Jacob. Before he could tell his friend, a robot maid came into the room.

She picked up the boys and changed their diapers. Once she was finished, she left the two of them on the changing table. The maid didn't leave for long though. When she came back, she had clothes for the boys. She forced them on them and laid the two of them on the floor when she finished.

Frank and Jacob were both wearing matching plaid button-up shirts and khaki pants. The maid barely lifted them off the ground for the two of them to see her forcing on dress shoes.

When the maid finished, she grabbed the adoption papers and left.

"Does this place have a church or something?" Frank asked.

"I have no idea. Do you know what those papers were for? I was going to look, but the maid changed my diaper." Jacob said.

"They're some sort of adoption papers. It had all our information as if we were actual toddlers."

"We are toddlers"

"You know what I mean!"

The boys' conversation ended with an unknown voice speaking over the intercom:

Everyone, please be on your best behavior! We have guests who would love to take home good boys and girls. If you're not a good toddler, punishment will be taken. Good luck!

Frank and Jacob looked at each other, "Punishment?" They both asked before they heard a knock on their door.

At the door, a maid's head popped out, "Frank Moore, you have a visitor!"

The boys looked at each other. This was probably the moment they'd be separated. Frank gave Jacob one last hug and went to the maid.

Jacob sat in the room, playing with a toy, and moving to the next one when he got bored. It felt like hours until the door opened. Jacob was excited to see a maid, but all his excitement went away when he didn't see his friend with her. The person standing next to her was a blond man with a beard and glasses. If Jacob wasn't mistaken, he was probably a hipster.

"May I come in Jacob?" He asked.

"Sure, go ahead. Nothing's stopping you!" Jacob responded in a mumbled tone. The man walked in and avoided the toys tossed everywhere. He looked around the room that Jacob was staying in, "This is a pretty cool room. You're one lucky tot!"

"By lucky, do you mean being kidnapped and forced to be aged down to a toddler with your best friend just so he can be adopted before you? Yea, I guess I am lucky!"

"Sorry to hear about your friend. Maybe if he isn't adopted, I can try to get him too."

"Really?" Jacob's eyes grew in excitement after hearing what the hipster said.

"Yea. Let's just go and see if we can find him up front!" The hipster held out his hand, and Jacob grabbed it. He walked up to the maid and said, "I will be adopting this one and the other boy in this room!" The maid nodded her head and started moving down the hall. The hipster and Jacob walked down the hall until they reached double doors. They walked through them and found multiple adults and toddlers. Jacob let go of the hipster's hand and attempted to find Frank, but his leg weight immediately stopped him.