From One Bad Situation to the Next

HUMAN TRAFFICKING TW also strong language???

Okay so I just wanna tell anyone who reads this; if ANY of u wanna re-write any of my fics I would LOVE to read that, you don't need to credit me or anything maybe just tell me what it's called so I can read it ((: all of my fics are me projecting scenarios that I wanna read, I kinda really don't like writing so I'd love to read any iwaoi ficss. Even if they're not similar to the stuff I write, if it's (exclusively) bottom oikawa then I'd read any fics you people rec me! (:

Oikawa's POV

It's dark, so dark. I have no idea where I am.. was it worth it? Should I just have accepted being Ushiwaka's trophy wife?? Would it have ended better for me?

The nasally voice of my captor abruptly cuts off my spiraling train of thought..

"Stop shaking bitch, you're gonna fetch a heafty price so don't give me incentive to damage the merchandise.."

My eyes are covered with what I assume was once a dirty shirt so I couldn't make out the expression my captor has but I'm almost positive he's not bluffing. I calmed myself as much as possible in my situation and tried to think of a scenario where escape would be possible.

This dudes literally just abducted the Prince of Seijou so he can't be that smart, he doesn't even seem to realize that I'm royalty... a stupid idea came to me then, what if I just pretend to be sick?? It's not the smartest idea but it could work if this dudes stupid enough to believe me..

I ramp up my previous shivering so I'm shaking as violently as I can, I begin hacking and coughing, irritating my throat. It's worth the scratchy almost pain when he loosens his grip from my waist in surprise.

"The fuck slut, what's wrong with you..!?!" He sounds more bewildered than angry.

I collapse to the ground, in mock weakness, then grab my neck, pretending to start suffocating through the coughs. I shove my thumbs into the intersection at the base of my throat and spit out bile.

Everything id eaten that morning was spewed onto the ground in front of my shaking knees. I claw at my eyes where the blindfold is located, feigning panic and rip said blindfold off, only scratching up my face a bit in the process.

I look up at my captor, he's larger than me, but that's anything but an accomplishment, he's about my height and looks at me with a disgusted expression. I paint a grimace on my face to try and sell the act more.

I don't waste another second, through his horror and confusion I see an opening. He's too surprised by my outburst to immediately follow me when I get up and sprint towards the shipyard.

It's the only place that I'm almost positive I'll be safe and, I need to get away from here anyways.. news of my "abduction" will have spread throughout the kingdom in less than an hour...

I make a break for it panting in the sweltering heat of the midday air. My /stupid/ captor is only a few strides behind me, shouting profanities and slurs at the back of my head.

I run down the dock as fast as my legs can take me, locking my eyes on the first ship in my line of vision, it's pretty big with a leaf on its flag for some reason.. the leafs covered in painted crimson blood which makes a bit more sense... Whatever, my adrenaline's pumping way to much for me to question my decisions at the moment and I don't think twice about leaping on board.

There's no one on the ship for some reason (maybe they're on the lower decks or something??) I have no time to hesitate, the sound of my blood rushing past my ears is the soundtrack matched with my furiously beating heart.

Somewhere in the back of my mind I register my failed kidnapper glancing at the flag of the ship with a look of pure horror across his face. He doesn't even step foot into the dock...

Before I asses the situation further, I find an empty crate and hop in it (like an idiot..).

Only after I'm securely hidden in the wooden crate do I realize what a huge mistake I've made...

These guys are probably gonna do worse things with my me than that guy wouldve... I've heard plenty of stories about what pirates do with their captives.

I push down the panic for now though. There isn't much I can do about this in this moment anymore.

That's the first chapter!!! Tell my if u guys want me to add Omegaverse elements to this! (If I did there would be absolutely NO mpreg) Id have omega Oikawa and Alpha Iwaizumi if I did this! I might do it anyway but I haven't decided yet-

EDIT: I've decided against it, I'm too lazy to add extra stuff atm-