Kinky

Iwa's POV (as promised)

I finally get to my room after carrying the newcomer for a few moments. It wasn't at all difficult (mostly cause the dude doesn't weigh like anything-) that doesn't mean I'm not annoyed though..

I set him on the floor in the far side of the room (farthest away from my bed) I "spontaneously" decide that he's gonna be staying in here because it's the only room on this ship.. (perks of being the captain) and I don't want him doing anything stupid and/or detrimental to us.

After gently setting him on the wood floor, I decide to check up on his injuries. I finally get a good look at him, his neck is bruised a grotesque amount like, what tf happened?? He's got scratch marks all over the already extremely apparent bruising.. there's also a section around his eyes that's scratched up pretty badly, the shape indicating that he had a blindfold on at one point...

I begin to scan my eyes over the rest of his body, searching for injuries. There's a nasty amount of bruising all over the bare area of his waist, it looks like his shirt was ripped in half to give his attacker access to that area of skin.

He's wearing pants so I don't care enough to check underneath to look at the leg injury that I know he has from his wincing.

I take the opportunity to begrudgingly notice how- pretty this dude actually is, he's got gorgeous, soft porcelain skin and unfairly silky auburn hair. His face is sharp, with fairly angular cheekbones and a sharp jawline. Kuroo wasn't exaggerating with the nickname he gave the captive..

As my eyes are roaming his bruised, unnaturally thin waist I wonder how long he's gone without food or water... what could've been so terrifying that he got on this notorious ship to avoid... what could've caused all his injuries.. why??

I sign in resignation, I guess I'll just have to wait till he wakes up... until then, I can't leave him on my room's floor unrestrained, he did smuggle himself in here after all. I pull some rope out of a drawer by my bedside, don't ask why I have rope by my bed. I take his delicate (and, now that i have time to examine then better; slightly bruised) wrists and pull them gently around his back to tie them together.

Why am I being gentle, you might ask. To be honest, I don't know... I probably should kill this dude for spying or something but I can't bring myself to do it...

He just looks so... ethereal. Not peaceful, mind you, he's got a grimace on his face even in sleep, as if he's anticipating more pain.

I exhale a resigned breath and start tying his ankles together too. Better safe then sorry, though I know that my knots are secure.

I'm not too worried about him moving around cause he seems extremely malnourished so I walk back out onto the deck to bark more orders at the crew.

After a few hours of steering the ship and directing everyone, I finally return to my "captains quarters" to get some well-earned rest.

When I open the door I see Pretty Boy surprisingly awake. He's glaring at me, who gave him the audacity.. his deep brown eyes are boring into me with a strange intensity.

"Whatre you gonna do with me Mr. Captain." The mockery he puts into Mr. Captain isn't much appreciated, and who puts Mr. in front of captain anyway?? I mean it did succeed in sounding stupid so I guess he got what he wanted.

"Gonna have your wicked way with me?" He says this with a sharp smirk, the corners of his mouth reminiscent of daggers. He bats his eyelashes in mock seductiveness. What's this guy playing at?

Oh-

Kuroo probably got him thinking that we're all into sexual favors with his faux proposition... everyone knows that Kuroos got it bad for Kenma and probably wouldn'tve fucked Pretty Boy if he accepted but the dude himself had no way of knowing that.

"What the fuck.." is my only response. What else was I supposed to say to him.

"Ok Pretty Boy, you're gonna tell us why you were infiltrating our ship or you're gonna pay the price." I still have no idea why he came on this ship in the first place, his extensive injuries lead me to assume that he wasn't really here on purpose but I can't be sure...

At first, Pretty Boy seems taken aback by the nickname, probably didn't expect it to stick then he gets a sort of torn expression on his face, he looks contemplative... like he's debating on whether to tell the truth or not which I'm sure is what he's thinking.

Oikawa's POV

It only took around fifteen minutes of me waiting in the strange room tied up for my captor to return.

It's easy for me to assume that he's the captain since it didn't look like there'd be room for additional living quarters when I'd first got on the ship, even through my panic.

When I ask the (admittedly, really attractive) man what he wants with me, he just responds with a startled and seemingly frustrated.

"What the fuck.."

Then he decided to threaten me... (and call me "Pretty Boy".... which took me off guard more than it probably should have) now I have to make the easy decision on whether to lie to him or tell the truth. Obviously I'm gonna lie- but first, I think I wanna try to mess with him a bit..

Iwa's POV

Pretty Boy looks down at the rope tied securely around his wrists, examining the knot closely. I can see red and the beginning of more bruising around the area I tied him up... meaning he's been trying to untie himself..... Pretty Boy looks back up at me slowly, a growing smirk on his face.

"Kinky..."

I don't know why I always do this-
Anyways... that's another chapter for u....

HEJSBANSBSNSB OK SO IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE IWAOI AU FOR DECADES AND HAVENT FOUND ANY SO I THINK THATS WHAT IMMA DO NEXT- I REALLY DONT LIKE WRITING THESE THINGS BUT THAT DOESNT MATTER, IM WRITING WHAT I WANNA READ- WHICH ISNT AS FUN AS READING AT ALL BUT WHATEVER- IM REALLY PICKY ABOUT FIC DYNAMICS AND STUFF OK DHAMDBS