Part 4

Deku and momo pay for the destroyed store and quickly leave. They head to Momo's house. Momo picks up bakugou and carried him through the halls. Midoriya does the same with Todoroki.
"Want to try on an outfit before we pull rip it off and stuff you full~?" Deku asks. Todoroki buried his face into dekus shoulder. The alphas bring the two omegas into a guest room and lay them on the bed. Momo cups bakugou's face and roughly kisses him their tongues roughly dance together. Momo pulls away and pushes his blond hair back. "You two are going to behave and play nicely" she whispers to him and Todoroki as deku gets the binding. Momo flips the boys to face each other and strips them of their clothes and puts them in silk lace panties. Deku smiles sweetly stuffing toys in their tight holes. The toy pulsed against their weak spots pushing them to the edge before stopping. The whines made the alphas grin with amusement before tying their bodies together. Bakugou kisses Todoroki and the two grind their garden cocks against each other for release as each movement sent waves of pleasure through their bodies.

"I take it mina gave you the rope tying magazine?" Momo smirks at deku as she ties bakugou's arms behind his back.
Deku smiles at her tiring up dekus legs "of course she did. She really did enjoy using Kachan like a cum dum and filling him with baby batter. She told me to try it. But I already have my adorable fuck toy. So she gave me the book"

The two were left tied toggle as the alphas step out without a word letting the omegas take their sloppy silent punishment. They kiss and squirm grinding their leaking cocks onto each other. The warm precum smearing across each other's stomachs.
Momo and deku where walking around the giant mansion as the two omegas stay on edge while squirming for release. Too bad they won't get any for some time.

((Hello. Sorry for short chapter. I was wondering if you guys would like to see me stream a few games and hear me talk on twitch? I've been trying to make money while also being in school and streaming keeps coming back to me. I might try streaming September 30 or 31. Around 5pm Eastern time zone. Minecraft or even genshin impact. I'll be on twitch as alicecipher26.))