Meeting the guild.

I'm sorry for being gone for so long but i'm finally updating after all this time :>>> i hope you enjoy :)))))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) Pov

My eyes fluttered open as the light pierced through the open window, a small breeze flowing into the room. I looked to my side and I saw Cookie sleeping soundly, I let out a small smile as I gently patted his head. Cookie seemed to react to it as he was awoken by it, looking at me with concern.

"I know what you're going to say Cookie, I'm fine alright" I reassured him with a smile. He eyed me suspiciously before releasing a hearty sigh.

"I'm glad you're fine (Y/N)" Cookie said with relief as he rubbed against my chest, tearing up slightly.

I noticed the loud bickering coming outside the room that I was in. 

'Where was I? What happened? Was I captured?' I thought as I hastily looked around the room that I was in. It was an infirmary, the walls were lined with archaic red bricks, the wooden bed side table was a beige colour and the flooring was stone. Lastly, there were curtains that spread along my bed, leaving only the window open. I looked at the window and signalled to Cookie that we were escaping. Before I could make my escape, runes appeared all around me, leaving us bewildered. Cookie turned around to the doorway and growled in anger.

"I knew you would try to escape so I had Levy set up runes all around your bed, don't fear though, we aren't here to harm you, we just want to ask some questions." A hoarse voice spoke out. I turned around to see an old man with a white fur coat and gold shoulder pads, he was incredibly short! I think he was around 110cm? 

"What do you want from us?" I said with venom lacing every word, glaring at him. 

"Firstly, I am Master Makarov, and I am the 3rd/6th Master of Fairy Tail. What i want to know is who are you and why were you being targeted by one of the strongest dark guilds, Daemonium?" The old man said calmly. 

"I have no reason to tell you anything!" I spat in disdain while Cookie was in attacking stance, ready to pounce at them. Just that moment, the blonde from earlier entered the room.

"Master? What are you doing? We shouldn't be treating him like our prisoner!" The blonde exclaimed in shock while running towards me.

"Hi, I'm Lucy Heartfilia! Nice to meet you. You're (Y/N) right? Are you alright? Are you feeling any better?" She said with concern plastered across her face. I nodded my head while looking down, having my (H/C) bangs covering my eyes. She gestured for the master to leave the room, leaving only her, Cookie and I. She sat down in front of me and used a light pen to remove the runes that were around me. She then proceeded to ask me a few questions.

"Yes I'm a celestial spirit mage, yes I can still summon spirits without keys and yes that's my talking dog" I replied cooly. Just that moment, the salmon haired male entered the room with a blue cat. 

Natsu's POV

"So what's his deal?"I asked with my hands behind my neck. His (E/C) eyes landed on mine, and his expression turned into a scowl. Lucy turned around to see what had caused this sudden change of ambience and noticed me standing in the door way.

"Oh hey Natsu, I was just asking him some questions, you remember him right? The one you were fighting earlier on?" She asked.

"uhhh, oh I remember now! He was no challenge for the great Natsu-sama! HAHAHA" I said with my chest puffed out, laughing in glee.