Chapter 5

When he enters the seat of the next to her passenger, he signals the driver to go, looks at her "I had a really good time tonight".

She smiles "Me too. Thanks for arranging this for me."

Their lips meet, connect and start kissing passionately when he pulled away slightly, he whispers in his ear "So Mrs Hermann, would you like to spend the night with me?"

"This and all the nights of our life until death do us part".

He starts kissing behind her ear knowing her endogenous points now perfectly and makes her remember that her center throbbed wildly. Her thong was embarassing socked so much that she was afraid she could now see herself through the dress, no care because the only thing she needed was Peter between her legs.

"Bab.. I nee.." letting out a small moan.

"Shh, we're almost there Rish."

He kept teasing her by playing with her nipples and continuing to play with his tongue in the front of her ear.

That car ride seemed to Mariska an endless ride.

Peter is certainly what you can call a romantic man, a gentleman but Mariska manages to transform him in bed by showing his aggressive side and she liked that.

As soon as the elevator doors close Mariska finds herself cornered by Peter who starts kissing her impetuously. He lifts her up and she wraps her legs around his waist. She can clearly feel her erection. Their mouths detach from each other only when he has to take the key card out of his pocket and in that moment when he meets her eyes and in an instant that aggressive side disappears and the desire to want to make love with that woman reappers.

"Are you ok?"

"More then ok"

"Close your eyes.."

"Peterrrr.."

"Baby trust me.. why are you so impatient?".

"I'm not impatient, I'm so horny!".

He blindfolds her with a black silk scarf and starts undressing her. The zip of her dress, down until her dress falls to the floor, then takes off her thong clearly full of her fluids. He takes a moment to admire her. He could never get tired of that body. He moves her and sits her on the bed frame.

"Lay down for me baby"

"Peter.." her voice was a mixture of sensuality, excitement and fear.

He was on top of her, he starts kissing her, he moves from her lip to suck her earlobe while with her hand he rigorously stimulates her right nipple. She lets out some moans.

"Oh honey.."

"Do you like it?"

"It's perfect"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Her body was ready he could feel it and then she starts rubbing his knee on her throbbing clit. A second later she was making a mess.

"Jesus Peter.."

He kisses her temple "It's ok"

"It's the first time you've ever made me cum like this."

"There will still be many firsts during this holiday".

She was trying to catch her breath when he gets off and starts kissing her neck first, then takes his time on her breasts starting to nibble on her nipples.

"Honey please, I need to have you inside me" she pleadingly.

"Not yet"

A grunt comes out of her mouth as he gets off and starts kissing her inner thigh until a moment later she starts playing with her clit, nibbling and sucking it. She knew that her wife was a clitoral type and that playing with it and being fingered by him would send her into ecstasy. After a while Mariska had another orgasm.

Before the shocks of this last orgasm are over, Peter enters her. She is left out of breath. She has no trouble adapting to his size thanks to the lubrication given by her orgasms and he starts to move even deeper in her. As he knew knew her and she knew that at that point she had an incredible need to come again.

"Honey cum please"

"Together.."

His dedicating to making her pleased in bed always triggers something in her. They cum together and a moment later they were still asleep inside each other.