Counterbalance

Hullo! It is Raven!! this is chapter 5 of 'It's a Way of Life'

Tw talk of bl°°d again

COBRA KAI AND ALL THE CHARACTERS BELONG TO NETFLIX!!! I DO NOT OWN THESE CHARACTERS
Thank you for reading! I hope you like this story.
If you want to vote, comment, follow, and don't forget to add it to your library.
I love you all!!♥️🧡💛💚💙💜

~~~recap~~~
I tried to go but Kyler stops me and throws my backpack in the trash."THAT WAS 50 DOLLARS!

~~~

"My mom said I could train again, and (y/n)'s aunt said she could as well." Miguel says.

~~~

"I need to know if you are ready to take this to the next level."

~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to my alarm. I sit up and look down at my pajamas.

I get out of bed, turn off my alarm, put in my earbuds and play 'Back in Black's by ACDC

I get out of bed, turn off my alarm, put in my earbuds and play 'Back in Black's by ACDC. I walk over to the empty space in my room. I get into the ground and I start doing push-ups.

~~~~

I am side by side with Miguel doing push-ups.
"Ready?" Sensei asked.

~~~~

"Yes Sensei" I said. I was wearing a protective chest plate. He turns on the pitching machine. One shoots at me and I try to block it. Let's say there is now a hole in the wall... Another one shoots and it hits me.

~~~~

"What does a Cobra do?" Sensei asked as he had Miguel in a choke hold. He tries to tap out. "There is no tapping out in karate." Sensei said.

~~~~

We were doing some slower fighting and blocking. I blocked the first two punches but Sensei kicked me in the stomach, I fell back.

~~~~

I was running with Miguel up the hill.

~~~~

Miguel was fighting Sensei he was doing pretty good.

~~~~

I was fighting Sensei, I was blocking most of it. Until he elbowed me in the face.

"You have to keep your arms up."

"My arms were up" I groan.

~~~~

Miguel and I ran up the stairs of the watch tower.

~~~~
I was doing pretty good fighting, but then I got kicked.

~~~~

Miguel was looking at Sensei and a baseball hit him in the groin.

~~~~