Esqueleto

CHAPTER THREE!! HELL YEAH!!
Hi! it is Raven!

TW on this one, it is at the end
violence mainly

Thank you for reading! I hope you like this story.
If you want to vote, comment, follow, and don't forget to add it to your library.
I love you all!!♥️🧡💛💚💙💜

~~~recap~~~

You will always address me as 'Sensei.

~~~~~~

'it is a gi. You will get one when you earn it."

~~~~~~
"Demitri, this is Eli" he said pointing to the shy boy.

~~~~~~

I was over at Miguel's house training in his room. We had some music playing LOUD, cause why not?

His grandma knocked on the door, calling us to dinner.
"We'll be right there!" He called out.

"Damn, you're doing really doing good, Miguel. I don't think we have been able to go this long before." I said to him.

~~~~few minutes later~~~~

His mom came home as we were eating.
"Hey guys, mmm smells good in here." She said.

"Thank you for having me by the way, Mrs. Diaz." I said.

"Of course! Sorry I'm late, things have been crazy at the hospital." She said.

"It is okay, you are understaffed, I heard from my aunt. Do you know what time her shift ends?" I ask wondering if I should make her some food and keep it warm or put it in the fridge.

"I don't know when she gets off." She said. "What are you guys going as for the Halloween dance?"

"I am gonna go as Harley Quinn, I finally saved up to get the wig." I said.

"I was thinking of going as Deadpool but the costume is kind of pricey." Miguel said.

"Well how much is it?" His mom asked.

"It doesn't have to be Deadpool." he said.

"You want a Deadpool costume, we'll make you a Deadpool costume." she said being insistent.

His grandma laughed "No, this isn't a sweat shop"

"Oh Miggy, what happened to your hand?" his mom asked. He must have hurt it from training earlier.

"You don't want to know" His grandma said, as she looked between the two of us.

"What?" we both asked her.

~~~~~The next day at the dojo~~~~~

Miguel was punching the dummy while I did push-ups listening to music on the speaker for the both of us.

"You two don't have any friends who want to learn karate do you?" Sensei asked. "Who am I kidding, you don't have friends.."

"Hey Sensei, when are we gonna learn to do some kicking?" Miguel asked. "Last night we were watching a video on youtube about this guy breaking boards and it was badass."

"No sh*t kicking is badass" He said. "But you're not ready, besides if I don't get more students here then I'm not gonna be able to teach you anything."

"You thought about advertising, right?" I ask skipping to 'Creep' by Radiohead.

"Yeah, duh, of course" he said, like a liar.

~~~~~At lunch~~~~~

The counselor was lecturing us about cyber-bullying. i had one of my earbuds in, one out listening to 'Scotty Doesn't Know'. She was saying how someone was crying because people bullied him for his facial deformity. This boy was obviously Eli. Poor kid, he tried to his to hide is lip, while everyone was looking and whispering about him. Screw this counselor. I look at him with sympathy. 'I'm sorry, bro.' I mouth to him as I offer him an earbud while "The Kids Aren't Alright" comes on.