Chapter 3- Rehearsals Day

Andrew's POV

Emma..

Em...

Emily..

Amelia..... No wait!    That's stupid,ahah.

What the hell am I doing anyway?

I don't know...it's just-

" ANDREW!! Finally!! What took you so long?! We were suppose meet here at 4, remember?"

"Sorry Stuart, I fell asleep in the lab, and then this girl tried to choke me. But it turned out that she was just checking if I was alive.... "

"Dude..."-Stuart said looking at me with a confused expression-" that's like the weirdest excuse you have ever come up with...How do you come up with those excuses, I mean..."

"I'm not kidding! I met a girl..."

"Dude, I couldn't care less. Now c'mon, the guys are waiting for us..."-He said unlocking his white van.

"Jump in, We're late."

And we left the school's parking lot.

Before you start judging us. WE'RE NOT pedophiles, Okay?

Yeah, Stuart has a van. A white one.

I told him not to get one, though, but he insisted. He said that vans are larger, so, they're way easier to transport his music equipment than any other of our cars...

Anyways, I don't know if you have noticed, but, we're in a band!

 "6 hours in the airport"

Now, you're probably wondering why the hell would someone named it like that. 

Well, it all started when we were all at the airport. 

Myself, Stuart, Connor & Carter.

The weather was horrendous, so our flight kept being delayed. We were in there for 6 hours and in those hours we were so bored, that we started singing, you know, just for fun...

But people didn't realize that. They started throwing coins for Carter's guitar case, and we ended up gaining 9 bucks.

Of course we spent it right away with snacks, but that wasn't the point. The point was, we weren't as bad as we thought we were.  So, we created a band. Starting with me being the drummer, Stuart playing the base and Connor & Carter, who not only play guitar, but also are the main vocalists of the band.

This became our hobby. We even came up with a couple of our own songs, but mostly covers. 

We all have solos, but, Connor & Carter practically have them all, which is better, since they're the vocalists. We don't get jealous or anything at all. We're fine with our positions and solos in the band. And in the end of the day, we just like to jam together.

Stuart and I finally arrived Carter's place.

His parents are barely home on weekdays, since they work a lot, so they're okay with Carter having friends jamming in their garage.

Unless they're at home, of course. They rather be resting than having some teen kids trying to play some rock pop music.

" Dudes! Were have you been?"- Connor asked.

" Andrew fell asleep, almost was assassinated , then met a girl. Blah blah blah. I seriously don't care, just hand me my base."  - Stuart said looking careless.

"I'm not gonna even ask."- Carter stated.

"Stuart, start playing! And Andrew? "

"Yeah Connor?".