Chapter 2- Necklace

I closed my notebook and faced the real world.

This is the first letter I've ever wrote to her, since she's gone.

I just don't get it. A month ago we were at mine's planning our future together. We were going to be roommates and we were going to move to New York, so that our dreams could come true....but in the next day she was gone, without any goodbyes, and I don't know why she did it. Her parents won't tell me anything of what happened so I guess I'll try to find out on my own.

Finally the bell rang and I left my classroom.

It's lunch time, and since Cara is no longer here, I don't feel like having lunch alone at the canteen, so I've been bringing lunch from home and I've been eating in the lab.

I sort of like it in here, I can tink, I can read, I can do whatever I want since there's no one here.

Well at least it's better than having to hear people murmuring about what happen to Cara.

I know it gets a little bit depressive, I start to feel lonely, and silent is extreme in here, but I guess it's what I need at the moment, Silent.

***

I was now entering Mr.Harrison's class.

I wish I had finished my sandwich.

I had to leave the lab in such a hurry because I didn't want to risk arriving late at Mr.Harrison's class, again.

He would have probably killed me... so I prefer be hungry than...well....dead!

I took my sit in the corner next to the window as I watched my classmates arriving....

I saw Cassandra and her slaves sitting next to the football team.

"Who's Cassandra?" - you're probably wondering.

Cassandra is the typical brunette cheerleader bitchy and mean , whose mom and dad are very rich lawyers. She is considered the most popular girl in our school.

I must admit that I don't like her very much.

It's not the fact that she's popular, I know many girls who are popular and they are the nicest to people...

I just don't like her because she thinks, she's superior to everyone and that she has the right to judge others....and that just truly discusses me.....

She has this "friends" who I call them " Her slaves".
They're 4 girls ( two of them are cheerleaders and the other two are not ) who are identical copies of Cassandra; In the way they dress and in the way they talk.

They practically do everything that Cassandra does or needs someone to do it for her. And I think that's pretty ridiculous.

But Hey, who knows? maybe that will be good for their resume whenever they try to get a job:

[ Q:" What are your abilities?" A: "Well, I can copy and do whatever Cassandra Roney does or needs someone to do it for her...." Q: "Well done, you're hired!" ]

Who knows, right!?

But seriously now, I think they are just these girls who are just trying to fit in, like we all do, so they act like Cassandra so people accept them...

Many others took their sits.

Eventually Mr.Harrison arrived an started his lesson.

As always, instead of listening what he was saying I started doodling my notebook..

I scratched my neck and yawn...when I stopped for a minute.....and realized that my necklace was gone.

NO NO! NO NO NO NO, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!! I CAN'T LOSE THIS NECKLACE, I JUST CAN'T!!!