𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆

"if you do that

"if you do that... i won't love you... ever..."

"you will love us,"

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"what are you going to do to me?" you looked at the cuffs on your arms.

"make you love," they said in unison.

"what if i don't?" you asked, hoping that you don't get another slap or cut on the cheek.

"you will, my beautiful pet," kuroo said with a smile as he brought out a deck of cards.

"let's play some games."

"what are we playing? i can't even use my arms?" you grunted. "where's bokuto?"

"he's showering," he started to shuffle. "is he your favorite?"

"between the both of you, yes."

his smile turned into a soft frown. it did mush your heart a bit but he still kidnapped you and is forcing you to fall in love with him.

"i guess i should try harder then," he flipped a card in the air and caught it in front of my face, and dragged it down my chest. "let's play a stripping-"

"no!" you yelled as you tried kicking him.

"stop fighting!" kuroo started putting his hands up as you were kicking him.

"y/n... are you causing trouble?" bokuto's voice trembled. you heard his voice and stopped kicking.

his body had droplets of water falling to the carpet. his pecs were standing out and he threw a hand up to brush his hair.

"y/n, i hope you know the only reason i killed kenma was for you," kuroo sighed. "he was my friend too, you know? i tried to tell him to join us but he kept calling me crazy,"

"cause you are fucking batshit crazy-" you felt a hard slap across your face. the numbing sensation took over your face and your ears were ringing.

"how many times do we have to tell you... we are doing this for you," bokuto grumbled as he tossed a shirt on. your eyes watered and you tried to fight the handcuffs but you couldn't. you started kicking your legs, which led to sobbing.

"you don't deserve to cry," kuroo wiped a tear away. " you've thrown insults at us ever since we got here, why do you think you get to cry!" he slapped your face again.

"i got it from here," bokuto held kuroo's shoulders. the boys looked at each other and the black-haired boy walked out of the room to shower.

"y/n, your brother has been looking for you," bokuto grazed your hair. your eyes and lips were swollen along with your nose.

"why are you telling me this..." you sniffled.

"we have to rid him-" he said. you looked him dead in the eyes as if he was the victim.

"if you do that... i won't love you... ever..." you growled into his ear. it was unknown to kuroo and bokuto that you were more of a dominant than a submitter.

"you will still love us," he snapped back and left the room.