𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 (nsfw)

(i hope you guys have noticed how the quotes i place in the beginning of the chapter shows growth :3 oh and i think i want this story to be more like 365 days but yandere :3 ily thanks for reading :)

"do you want to watch a movie?"

"sure..."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"how are you feeling..." kuroo said as he gently placed a blanket over you. it was winter, the cold was settling in, a season you had a hard time with (sorry if you love winter). before you were kidnapped, the boys knew a lot about you, especially bokuto. they basically studied you.

"i'm fine," you replied, blankly.

"you are? how do you feel about a fun day!?" bokuto sprung up and grabbed a remote. he turned on the television and sat right back next to you. "do you want to watch a movie?"

"sure..." you said as you snuggled into the blanket. kuroo picked you up and placed you on his lap, as bokuto laid onto your lap.

"what do you like?"

"sad movies," you muttered.

"really...?" bokuto whispered. "wasn't it... romance?"

"n-no?" you questioned him and looked at kuroo. bokuto's vibe changed and he seemed to be more serious and upset. he placed the remote on the coffee table and sat up.

"do i not know you enough?" bokuto thought to himself. "did she... lie to me?"

"what's the problem, bokuto?" kuroo patted his hair.

"nothingsnmpfh~" bokuto grumbled under his breath.

"seem's like there is?" kuroo said.

"no."

you looked worried, you were worried. you developed feelings and potentially started to care for your kidnappers. even when they hurt you, they would apologize. it's not like they would use you, they deeply loved you.