𝗰𝗵𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗲

"running for my life,"

"you in my life is like sipping on straight chlorine."

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

you'd been tied up for days. bokuto has been trying to avoid his remorse for you.

he wanted to obey kuroo's orders since they were in this together.

your body had bruises and wounds scattered around. your eyes had dark bags under them from uncontrollable sobbing and relentless nights of beating. it was kuroo who would hit you for not paying attention or not looking alive, bokuto would stand on the side hoping that it would all stop.

"hey listen... this is all part of the progress..." kuroo ruffled bokuto's hair.

"it better be," bokuto bit back.

"y/n, are you going to behave?" kuroo deadpanned. his motivation for all this was you feeling weak, looking weak, being weak. but all you felt was disoriented.

kuroo enjoyed power. he enjoyed changing someone's opinion, since it showed how powerful and manipulative he is.

"yes," you nodded your head.

"eat this."

kuroo placed a granola bar next to your mouth and you started munching down. a doorbell caused everyone's attention shift.

"i'll get it," bokuto muttered as he opened up the front door. from where you were, you couldn't see who it was. bokuto walked in the room again and there was a tall figure behind him, a familiar one.

"tsuki?" you muttered as a granola bar was stuffed in your mouth. tsuki came into the room with a big smile till he saw your figure.

"y/n-"

"you came here for the ps5, right?" kuroo said as he clapped his hands to shake off the crumbs.

"yeah but why is-"