First Day

Summer went by so fast, I didn't do anything. Luckily, this is last year of college.

I woke up and ate pancakes for breakfast. I ran to my room and got my black vans and hoodie. I ran to school, cause my school isn't far away from my home.

First I had chemistry and I almost fell asleep. I wished that something happens today, cause I was bored.

I was going to next class, but I slipped to water. My backpack had opened and all of my books were on the floor. My clothes were wet from the water. I was picking my books from the floor and I saw a boy with brown hair running to me. He helped me up and said: "Oh hey, are you okay?". I answered: " Yeah, I'm fine." He said: "Well, that's good. I think we're both late from the class." He pointed the clock on top of us. I started to run upstairs, but he stopped me asking: "Where is history class? I'm new in this school, so I don't know places so well." I answered: "I think we're in the same class, cause I have history now." He smiled and said: "Well, that's great."

We came to class and teacher asked where were we. He said:" I'm sorry sir. I'm new in this school and I didn't know where's this class, so she showed me." Teacher said: " Okey, we're making work with partners, so I think you can work together?" He smiled and said: "Of course."

We started work and he distracted me saying: "Oh, my name is Cameron, by the way. May I ask your name?" I answered: "y/n." He smiled and said: "That's very beautiful name." I smirked. He smiled and said: "I'd like to talk with you more of this after school. So, could you show me this town tonight?" I smiled and I said: "Why not. Meet me at school at.." He continued: "At 6pm?" I said: "That sounds good."

We had only 2 hours of school today, so our day went fast.