December 20th, 2020

2 people have it figured out! Unfortunately, I won't reveal it to them, but so far, they are the only ones to guess it!

///////////////

December 20, 2020

Tonight's the night my dear....I'm coming for you...

Look how sound you sleep when you think I am not here, when you believe that you are safe and secure. The cameras and security will do nothing to save you from me this time. When I enter your home, it won't be to stay, but to whisk you away to a world you never knew.

Oh darling, you can't move, so don't try to struggle. I know waking up blindfolded, gagged and restrained is a scary feeling, but I can't have you interrupt tonight. I just want you to listen to me.

I apologize if your cold, with your hands and legs restrained. I just couldn't cover your delicious body back up; you look to appetizing.

"You know it hurt my feelings. The way you turned my gift over to the cops. It seems you like to try and frustrate me." I explained.

The only answer you could provide was muffled.

I was going to wait to spirit you away, but I fear I may have to up the schedule. I can't run the risk of having you taken from me, or at least someone trying to take you from me.

Don't worry, I won't hurt you. I could never harm a hair on your head.

I thread my fingers in your hair, loving how soft it is. You take such good care of your body, just like I expect.

No, I don't want to hurt you, I want to love you.

I want to hold you.

To kiss you...

To taste you...Your lips, your neck, your breast, stomach...all of you...

"A punishment is in order for your little rebellious action."

More muffled pleas try to pass through the gag, but I will hear nothing of it.

You weren't awake the last time I pleasured you, but this time, you will be. I'll bring you to the edge again and again and only when I feel like you are sorry for tossing out my loving gift will I grant you sweet release.

                        "Shall we begin?"