23.

Solange's POV

"Ain't this cute, mama red?"

"Yes indeed, this is extremely sexy."

"I think pastor Johnson would like it better" I smirked "besides he likes that donkey truck behind you

"I think pastor Johnson would like it better" I smirked "besides he likes that donkey truck behind you."

"Oh chile" she laughed.

I laughed "you know y'all be getting down & dirty on the low."

"What you know about getting down & dirty on the low? You ain't fucking around , is you?"

"No, mama red."

"Good, because I don't wanna have to kill somebody's son" she picked up a red lingerie set "now, this will make him marry me."

"Oh no, no one is getting married" I took the lingerie set out of her hands.

She laughed "you don't want me to get married again?"

"No ma'am, your last husband almost ended up dead."

"Its not my fault that the bastard can't keep his dick in his pants. He should've never fucked that bougie ass white bitch."

"Your impossible mama red" I laughed "you tried to put rat poison in his drink."

"I could've got away with it if weren't for you melding kids."

We burst into laughter. This the kind of relationship I have with mama red. People might say she's difficult & tough but that's how she is & that's why I love her. I walked around the store to explore some more clothes to buy. I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Excuse me ma'am."

"Watch where the fuck your going!"

All my bitchness & boldness has come back

All my bitchness & boldness has come back. No, let me stay calm. Don't show no fear.

"Hm, boo boo kitty."

"Well, well if isn't wanna be gangstalicous bitch" Diana faked smile "I'm surprised to see you here in this fancy clothing store. The cheap shit is on the other side of the mall."

"Look here sugar mama, I don't have time for your shenanigans or your little so called insults."

She hummed "I see your salon is still up & running. All of those hoochie workers of yours hasn't infested the place with roaches yet."

"You still hunching on 21 year-old men? People say date someone that's your own age but you took that advice the other way around. I hate to see someone's mama beat your ass about their son."

"You know sooner or later that salon of yours is going to turn into a drug fest or most likely a crackhouse."

"Is that what happened to your salon? You got caught slanging drugs in your bougie ass salon?" I scoffed "someone should've taught your dumbass how to cover your own tracks."

"Bitch I was making millions off that salon until your petty ass boyfriend shut it down. Then he gave it to you for revenge" she rolled her eyes "you don't deserve that salon."

"If you got a problem with it, why don't you solve it? Better yet, go cry me a damn river & get over it. Its mines & you'll never get it back."

"Is everything okay over here?" Mama red asked walking up behind me.

Diana looked at me smirking. I wish this bitch would say something. I gave her a warning look then she finally decided to speak up "no, everything is fine" diana said before walking off.

"Bougie bitch" mama red said "I never liked that heifer."

I turned my attention towards mama red "you know her?"

"Everyone knows that old heifer. She use to owned that salon that is now yours. That bitch was making millions off that place until it got shut down. Everyone thought it was because of bankruptcy but I heard she was selling drugs on the low" mama red said lowly.

I acted surprised "really? I didn't know that."

"Mhm, the police had call-ins about it a few times but they didn't find nothing. I believe she was hanging with that dope boy Michael. That old bitch loves young men & she basically forced herself on him."

"Wow" okay now, I'm not pretending. This is very interesting to hear.

"She's disgusting baby."

"I believe you."