Chapter 11

Max had the plan completely laid out in his mind by the time the crew member came and got them for the shoot. Tonight's shoot wasn't a difficult one, necessarily, as they didn't have many scenes together. The problem was he had to find a way to let Tul in on the plan.

And it had to be done carefully so Tul didn't screw it up! One wrong move and the house of cards could come tumbling down... with disastrous results!

How? He didn't know when he didn't where those damn bugs and cameras were set up. At least one crew member was being paid off by the manager. Max hadn't graduated with honours for nothing. People assumed that a communications degree was easy... Max snorted. 

He had sent the evidence to his personal lawyer this morning. He knew his second phone was clean. He was something of a techie, having developed the hobby back in middle school. The lawyer had already contacted the police and was waiting Max's further instructions.

From this point forward, Max was going to be acting 24/7. As a flaming gay with the hots for Tul. Not that it was a stretch in anyone's imagination but he needed some really risqué photos that violated the signed contract that everyone, including the manager, signed.

He had prayed, a lot, during the night that Tul would have the strength to do this. Max needed to be able to say "I love you." and know it would be okay.

Tul shook his head. Max was weird tonight. Oh, his acting on set was the best he'd ever seen. The director was in heaven with all the first takes they were getting, even to the point of getting mad at the other actors for causing multiple retakes.

It was HOW Max was clinging to him. Sitting on his lap, arm draped over his shoulder, simpering... acting like those ladyboys! Tul scrunched his nose. Damn, he was up to something. Tul's stomach was rolling. He had a bad feeling about this.

SHAMELESS! SHAMELESS! Max isn't even hiding how fucking gay he is anymore! The manager looked around his destroyed room and sighed

SHAMELESS! SHAMELESS! Max isn't even hiding how fucking gay he is anymore! The manager looked around his destroyed room and sighed. Now that his temper had cooled, he realized that all the money he'd made from the last several photo sales would be in repaying the damages. 

He looked at the email on his phone and sighed. That fucking woman! How dare she! How dare she be the one to say they were over and she file for divorce! 

Suddenly, he dropped to the floor and felt the his carefully crafted image slipping away. Why did he start to walk this path? Shaking his head, he gathered his courage. He chose it, he'd finish it. He had enough to sink both of them. 

Knowing what he had to do, he pulled up all the pictures from the last 18 months and selected the best or the best. He compiled them and asked for a lot of money from the media site. This time, cash first. Then pictures... 

Max smiled cheerfully at Tully when shooting ended

Max smiled cheerfully at Tully when shooting ended. He walked by and patted his beautiful ass. Well, to be honest, it was a very slow caress. Tul froze as he felt Max's hand slowly slide across the fullness of one cheek, his index finger probe the space lightly and carry on to the other globe. 

If Tul was truthful with himself, it would be the butterflies in his belly. He loved the small touches, the way Max hadn't held back tonight. His fingers tickling the back of his neck, or the inside of his palm. It felt like he was making a declaration to everyone: I'm tired of hiding, at least here in this safe zone. Wanna fight?

Max met Tul's gaze in the mirror and winked. Tul felt the tips of his ears flush, not from embarrassment but of desire. How in the fuck does he do that? Leaning forward, black eyes glittering, warm breath blew across the same neck his lips tasted hours earlier, Max whispered, "Watch it, wouldn't want you seen walking with a woody again."

Tul twisted around to be trapped in Max's arms. "Fuck you, Max." Max had a huge grin on his face. 

"I want too. Oh, I want to so bad." Max tucked his head near his ear again. "Just go with it, Tul. This ends today. I'm going to nail that bastard. Everything's set for him to fall."

Tul closed his eyes and his head dropped to Max's chest. To anyone looking on, it looked like a very, very intimate scene. The crew member crowed in delight and swiftly pulled out his cell phone and snapped it. Turning he clicked share, and it was sent to the manager. Now that, that was a money shot!

Who cared right now? Tul felt unbelievably safe tucked in Max's arms. Hearing the steady thump, thump of his beating heart, for the first time in months, he could really see an end to the months and months of his living nightmare. And even, maybe... finally open up about what happened in the Philippines?

Max had other issues to face. Love had no boundaries, he knew that. What he was doing wouldn't change anything for him. But all the evidence he'd seen so far was going to cause major issues for Tul's self esteem when this broke in the all the major news sites. It was the only way to take down the creep. 

He wondered if their manager's wife had received the package yet. Probably... his lawyer was top notch.

Max slipped his hand between them and found Tul's. Holding it tightly, he started to swing it gently. "I want to kiss you." His eyes met Tul's. Max wondered at the look. He'd never seen that look before, it was compelling, mysterious... inviting. He felt desire pool in his belly. 

Wait... he'd seen that look this morning. He knew he had... Tul on his knees, servicing him... and that was the same look in his eyes. Fuck! Max had better control of his body than Tul did, it was Tul who left the hickeys, who ended up with wood and had to adjust clothing after shoots. Not this time! How could just remembering make him hard as a fucking rock?

He leaned in and bit Tul's earlobe. "You're a fucking tease." He muttered as he adjusted his pants so he could at least walk without pain. "You'll pay for it."

Tul snuck his hand down and ground the bulge between them, glad he was not the one loosing it. "I hope so." Puckering his lips, he blew a kiss, figuring that the flaming gay must be a way of igniting Max's plan. If he got to have more of Max, then how could it be wrong?

Max watched that ass wiggle away and felt his pants tighten even more. How in the hell had he survived months letting Tul control everything? No more... He wore pants, too, even if they wouldn't be on for long!

"Hey! Beautiful! Wait up!" Max yelled, and ran after Tul, wincing as the tight briefs made it very uncomfortable. He once again adjusted everything, and totally missed the guy standing there, with the phone, snapping pictures. 

Max only had one thought on his mind: A very naked Tul.

The crew member's mouth dropped in shock! HOLY FUCK! How did anyone not know that Max Nattapol was hiding that under his pants???? 

Quickly snapping picture after picture of the bulge, despite the fact the manager told him explicitly to leave Max alone, the crew member sent the pictures directly to the media site. Money, money... he rubbed his hands. He could just see his new car after they bought these pictures.