All I need is You❤

After the sweet Kiss of Meena,Arjun was just rooted to the floor in the trance of the magical kiss.Now Karn despite many hindrances reached Sivu with numerous woman staring at him.All found him bizarre but none of them raised a question of suspection because that was not their matter of botheration at that point of time.Sivu was only grabbing their attention as many woman of Angdesh and Hastinapur came just to witness the faultless beauty and also wished to kick off a conversation with her as she was loved by all for her down to earth attitude and also in a short period of time she had a quick rapport with everyone there.

People already started loving their Queen.Though she was going to become the wife of the great archer Karn and also the Queen of the magnificent State Ang..she neither throwed tantrums nor flashed the attitude of the Royals.She saw no differences even she was advised by many that she have to keep up the stance of a Queen.

Karn though broke out in a cold sweat thinking about the revelation of his identity,was flattered by Sivu's beauty once again.Each time she pulled him towards her more by doing nothing which left Karn puzzled but also loved being in this confused mixed trancical reverie.He couldn't wait more to be her Angraj...

He went near her,distracted the mehendi artist cleverly,wrote his name on her  hand quietly and everything went smooth with neither Sivu doubting him for a sec nor the Daasis and the Ladies quering his absurd identity.Now this put him in a high dilemma and massive suspection,thinking whether Sivu was playing along knowing that he was Karn.She didn't even take much glances at him as she was busy explaining how life was for her in Kaliyug.

Karn's POV

How is this possible that nobody suspected me nor queried me?.Atleast they should have given me a weird look,then I'll be a little satisfied rather than everyone zipping their mouth..which is more scary than the previous one.Is it a silence before the storm?or maybe they didn't feel skeptical about me for real?.Stop it Karn,you're just wasting time imagining things.I think I should leave now as I successfully wrote my name on her palm(he said as he gave a thin move but stopped).No if you move from here suddenly then everybody would know..so stay for some more time...

POV ENDS.

Now as all the ladies were much intrigued about Sivu's life,an innocent girl of her age asked,"Maharani how were you able to bravely and openly make the first move by proposing him??..girls never do that in our Yug..we all will feel very shy even to propose in person but you proposed him in front of the whole  Hastinapur...that too in front of Mahamahim..(she said with her eyes wide open which expressed great startlement)...

Now everyone together in unison:Haan Maharani how were you able to do that??

And moreover taking the relationship further is not the job of women..we  should always let boys come to us..

Sivu smiling:What is so exciting and shocking in this??...that all are shooting this question at me..it's very simple...

Again all together:Simple?..but how Maharani??

Sivu:First of all stop calling me Maharani..I'm not Maharani yet,Secondly,there's a correction..I didn't propose him..I just accepted his proposal(she said with a kind of Pride and attitude in her eyes that Karn proposed her first).

Now Karn narrowed his eyes and said to himself slowly:Sivu and attitude are like Bow and Arrow,they can never be apart..but there's no use of me telling this..coz I keep falling for that attitude only again and again..

Sivu:And moreover what if girls make the first move..just a few minutes back I talked about equality between men and women..I think you'll didn't get it well..
Equality doesn't mean only men giving equal space and freedom for the other gender..it is also the women doing the same for the men..don't always expect men to come down and propose you..you could also do that to make them feel special..