chapter 3

Saviyona's pov

I park my bike in the porch. This is weekend. So I decided to come to the orphanage.
I looked around and see the kids are playing and laughing. But a little girl were sitting in the garden alone, away from others. I frown. Then I realise it's Mia. The daughter of the last couple I kill. Why is she alone?
I go and sat beside her. First she startled, then she calm down when she realise it's me. Yeah, I am very popular among kids.

"Why are you sitting alone? Why don't you go and play?" I ask her.

"Why you care?" She ask me back. Woah I never expect this from a 9 year old kid. Rood.

"Umm, because I care about you. Not  only you every kids in here."
She made a 'tch' sound. I look at her. She has beautiful,cute face with a birth mark on her left cheek which I find pretty. Her cute nose is red I realised that she was crying.

"Were you crying?" I ask her as I put my hand on her shoulder. But she shook it.

"Don't come near me. You all are lying.!" She started crying as she ran away from me.
It breaks my heart. I want to know the reason why she is the only one crying while others are happy like heaven.

I ran the direction which she ran. Ah, trees.
Yep there are so many trees, like hundred in the back yard for kids to play and relaxing. Dolls, Nature play a great role in controlling emotions,you know that!? That's Rony's idea. I liked it , but now fuck him.
I slowly walked through the woods. I try to hear her sob. Nope. Where the hell is she?
I look around. The sun is peeking through the leaves. A cool breeze slightly pat my face. Silen-
Suddenly I hear a faintly sob from the left direction. I slowly walk towards the voice.
There I saw a little figure leaning on the trees with hugging her legs, she hid her face between her legs and chest. Aww cute.
I slowly walk towards her. She looked up. Her eyes so puffy. She made an annoying face to me.

"Can't you leave me alone?"

"Nope" I give press to last make a pop sound.
I sat beside her.

"So, care to share little pie?" I ask her.
She look at me with her big puffy eyes. She hesitated first. Then she sigh.

"How can I trust you?"

"You can trust me. I won't tell to anyone about this. So care to explain why were you crying?"
She started fidgeting with her finger. Like she preventing herself from crying.

"If  you don't want to share,then don't. But you have to stop crying, because you know you look so cute like hell I wanna squeeze you in mah arms." I squeezed her cheeks.
She giggled.

"Now, now are you trying to make me  kidnap you?" I ask her with eyebrow raised.
Suddenly she ran and shout

"Catch me if you can!!!"
I smirk. I ran behind her. Not lying, it's cute the way she ran. Her small her didn't get the place she want. To her she ran with her life. I can catch her even if I walk. She giggled and ran faster. Her giggled echoed among the trees. I caught her and swoop her in my arms. We laughed. We played.

Now she is sitting on my lap leaning her back in my chest while I lean against a tree. She is playing with my hair.

"Unnie, do you love me or are you like my parents?" Suddenly she asked make me look at her.

" Yeah, cutie pie. I love you. And what like your parents?"  I ask her back to know what she mean.

" My parents hates me so much. They beat me everyday. I never get the chance to go to school. They said that it is costly to study me. They make me wash the dishes and clean the house. They never buy me any candies or never take me to carnivals. So, I don't have any friends and I don't know how to get friends." she pause and take a breath. Small lungs are out of air.
I only hum. Because I was boiling inside. I afraid that I will scare her with my voice.
She continued.