Chapter 7

Author's pov

Taehyung set his gaze on the particular girl, his soulmate, his half, his future luna. Not knowing the reaction of his two hyung's similar as him. Covering their conscious mind, standing in magical world, looking at their mates.

The James kids get off from the bike and witness the scene with a devilish smirk. The males didn't even to notice their presence, as they immense in torturing the poor girl.

Rony takes his pistol and shoot his 6 bullets, taking 6 men's down, gaining their attention. They still didn't take their helmets.

The atmosphere changes into a tension one. The males stare at the 7 unknown people with anger and fright.

In one moment, they charge each other not knowing some wolves are hiding behind the trees.

In one swift moment, savi take her special knife and slice through the abdomen of the first one who charge at her. She cut every one of them in her way without mercy. The drunken males take things that reach and attack the James.

The twins and Rony start to shoot. Riya and drake fight bare hands. Whereas, Kris run towards the naked girl. The 2 males who gaurd the girl charge towards Kris. She kick one of their where-the-sunshine and snap the neck of other.

She take her shirt and pants off leaving her in sports bra and shorts. She cut the rope around the girl and give the dress to her. The girl hurriedly wear and cling towards her saviour depending her life.

At the time Kris take her dress off , jimin suck his breath. His knees weakened, eyes glowing with lust travelling her sexy perfect body. He just wanted to run to her , kiss her , mark her. But poor boy didn't even see her face yet.

One of the guy tried shoot Kris, luckily Drake pushed her, the bullet touch his helmet, landing on the tree. He smiled himself and touch his new helmet checking it's broken or not.

It's a new brand, very strong one. In the same time Riya break his neck from behind, leaving his soul to hell.

Hoseok swear, his heart left a beat. He gaze at the boy, who fighting like nothing happened. At that time he made promise himself that he will protect his baby boy. But he forgot the real problem here, the fact that he is a human!

The ground get colourful with red blood and dead bodies. The left of the males run in four directions. Savi chase the one who looks like their leader.

He run fast as he can. They both run for his life. Taehyung's paws takes him unconsciously towards savi. The pack wolves didn't understand what their alpha is doing. They stand there puzzled.

She ran fast as he ran deep into the forest. Unexpectedly for both humans, Taehyung jump towards the men, knocking him out.
He bite his head off.

Savi takes her gun and pointed towards the light brown wolf; Scared. Honestly, she never saw such a big ass wolf in her whole life. He almost at the height of her.

Taehyung stared at her without moving; don't want to scare her. Savi take off her helmet. That time Taehyung's world stops. He stare into that mesmerizing brown eyes which stares him back.

Savi have this unknown feeling, mesmerized by the Wolf's eyes. She slowly remove her gun.

She move steadily towards the wolf. Reaching her hands out to pat his fur. He was not aware of this, he floating in her beauty.

At the time savi's hand made contact with his fur, an electric spark made, leaving both of the fated mates in pure shock. She retreated her hand because of the unknown spark.

"Woah! What was that?" Savi whispered as she stepped back.

Taking steps forward to feel her touch again, he stops when he hear her deep-melodic voice. His knees becomes weak. His mind played with him. With a loud thump he fall to the ground, unconsciously.