Nine

In the end I survive, somehow survive
결국에 난 살아남아 어떻게든 살아남아

Driving Shuhua's white Toyota 86 isn't really different considering that I used to own a Toyota myself but after the things that happened at the karaoke place earlier , I could feel the same awkwardness that filled the air around me just like the ...

Driving Shuhua's white Toyota 86 isn't really different considering that I used to own a Toyota myself but after the things that happened at the karaoke place earlier , I could feel the same awkwardness that filled the air around me just like the first few days after I got handcuffed to Jeno. No words were exchange between us and I would've suffocate from the thick air surrounding us. My fingers were curling and uncurling around the steering wheel for more than half of the journey and I keep glancing towards Jeno just to see if he was noticing the awkwardness around us or not but the boy was facing outside of the car the whole time.

I heaved out a small sigh and looked at the road once again as my foot steps on the accelerator a bit more when I saw that we were almost there. We decided on changing cars with each other and Shuhua took Yangyang's car , Yangyang taking mine while I took hers. We wanted to avoid any other people that were following us from behind and that was also we moved on different times. Yangyang was the first one to go followed by Shuhua and me going as the last one. My phone was already crushed at the karaoke place earlier so that Gowon won't be able to track me in the mean time. I never knew that Jeno had muscles that can break stuff but he proved me wrong once he gave my phone a strong punch after they were all done talking earlier.

Now that makes me wonder who's stronger between him and Jongho.

We had already arrived at the club but I decided to not go to our garage and park Shuhua's white Toyota 86 in front of the place to calm myself down. I didn't want my nerves get the best of me so I closed my eyes and let one of my hands that were holding the steering wheel fall to my side. I was breathing in and out slowly when a headache starts to form inside my head. This had made me groan lowly and let my head collide with the window as if it can ease the pain. The pain didn't stop and I was beginning to bang my head on the window each second the pain grew. I wasn't planning on stopping any time soon but Jeno had other plans when he noticed me banging my head a little bit too hard against the window. His hand stops my head from colliding with the window as he cups my cheek and pull it away.

I didn't have to open my eyes and just frowned when I heard him let out a sigh before mumbling , " the guys would kill me if you hurt yourself like that , so please don't " , under his breath. " you shouldn't really be bothered by Jongho. Jaemin won't let him touch you " I whispered under my breath and leaned my head on the headrest instead. " still , please don't hurt yourself like that " I shrugged it off until I felt his fingers massaging my forehead gently.

I opened my eyes and turned my head to the side to look at him with furrowed eyebrows. Jeno was smiling when I looked at him and said , " I'm handcuffed to you , just ask for help if you need it " , to me. He tilts his head to the side slightly when I didn't say anything and his hand starts patting my head instead. " I'll try my best to help you " I blink my eyes multiple times before shaking my head and pushed his hand off of my head. I didn't say anything to him when my hands went back on the steering wheel as I drive to the garage to park Shuhua's car there. Chuckles escape his lips and his gaze didn't leave me.