𝐍𝐚𝐢𝐛 ⸙͎ੈ

≺═══⁢══⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹═════⁢≻

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I ran and ran as my lungs were in pain and I needed to breath as I was kiting Joker who was chasing me for some time now, 3 ciphers were left as I caught a glimpse of Naib who was running towards me.

"I'll take it from here, go and help the others decode!"

He yelled sternly as I nodded and went from a different direction as Naib caught Joker's attention, I had a small crush on him when we first met but I guess that I like him more than that, more than best friends I sighed and thought of thanking him later after the match even with his stone cold attitude, he needs to warm up and loosen up a bit.

I saw Fiona decoding as she saw me and healed me up, I relaxed for awhile as she was done and the two of us decoded while Luca decoded near the gate with his invention connecting the other cipher to his.

We heard a gong sound (?) And saw that Naib was hit as he then used his elbow pads to run away from the hunter, Joker was pissed at it then chased him some more as the two of us were now finished decoding and so did Luca with the other two ciphers as the alarm went off echoing through the entire map.

"Ahg Fuck!"

I heard Naib cursed as he was incapacitated and quickly got chaired on the rocket chair as he struggled in it.

"The hunter has detention!" He screamed as Luca opened the gate while I ran back to where Naib was chaired the others called me to come back and say that its suicide to do it I didn't care but I also have to take caution.

"(Y/N) GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE AND LEAVE ME!!!"

He yelled angrily but I didn't care, he kited for 2 ciphers and he deserves to not get sent back.

Joker saw me as his eyes were glowing red and black, he hit me but I was lucky that he missed, he went to reload his attack again but it gave me the time to rescue Naib the two of us running for our lives as Luca and Fiona saw us running and went ahead leaving the two of us trailing behind exiting the gate leaving an angry Joker.

We ran to the manor breathless as I bent down to catch my breath and so did Naib. After a few seconds he caught his breath and glared at me.

"You're fucking crazy you know that?"

He said as I gave out a small laugh still catching up with my breath then soon calmed down. As he was still glaring at me.

"Aw come on! Don't be like that be thankfull I saved yo-"

"You fucking scared me! (Y/n)!"

I jumped for a bit as he raised his voice at me then had a small heart attack as things went silent.

"I thought that you're going to-"

He was frustrated as he put both of his hands on his hair messing it up as I stood there scared of what he wants to say next.

"I thought you were going to get hit and waste your time on a guy like me...Why the hell would you even save me?" I went silent as his back was facing me not wanting to look at me and I stared at him for a moment.

"...Because you deserve it-"

"Bullshit"

He turned around and looked at me as I took a small step away from him to give him some space.

"That's bullshit (Y/n)...Why did you really save me, you're those types who would leave their teammates behind.."

I looked at him with a hint of anger in my eyes knowing that I'M ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO WOULD RISK THEIR TIME FOR THEM-