𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐨𝐧 ⸙͎ੈ

≺═══⁢══⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹═════⁢≻

Slamming the door behind, glaring at the (h/c) haired girl, her arms crossed as she look at me the way I look at her, full of hate.

"Ok Norton...may I ask why the hell are you with a girl last night at a club?"

"The hell is your problem!? You seriously think about me cheating on you right now!?"

I yelled back, trying to defend myself because it's true, as we both went into fights for some time and we noticed that things are getting rough between us, and it isn't good.

"You!? "not cheating" on me!? Then please tell me that this isn't true"

She showed a picture of me and a girl making out at the back of the bar in the alley. The things that we're both doing is very clear and visible showing   it.

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration "I was fucking drunk (Y/n)...DRUNK AS FUCK BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T STOP GETTING ALL FLIRTY WITH THOSE GUYS!!!"

Anger and stress, not a hint of guilt shown in this situation as we yelled at each other for all these problems.

"Norton...you were too DRUNK TO SEE WHAT THE HELL WAS EVEN HAPPENING! I WAS JUST THERE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AS YOU JUST GO WASTE YOUR TIME AROUND WOMEN-"

"THEN WHO THE HELL WAS THAT GUY YOU WERE KISSING TWO DAYS AGO AT THE MAIN HALL (Y/N)!?"

She stopped mid-sentence as silence was filled in the air, the tension was thick and heavy. After a few seconds of silence she sighed in defeat.

"Not gonna say anything huh (Y/n)? Guess we were both cheating on each other when the other isn't around...."

She glared at me one last time and was annoyed as hell

"Then if we're just gonna continue our relationship like this then I suggest we should be apart then"

My heart dropped for a second, hearing those words coming from her made my blood boil yet I felt hurt.

I huffed then grabbed my jacket along with my wallet, hat, and car keys as I walked away from her, feeling hurt yet angry at the same time ending it like this.

The (H/c) haired girl immediately regret what she said as she covered her mouth, tears dwelling in her eyes as she watched him walk away from her with out a proper break up.

"N-norton! I didn't mean-"

"(Y/n), shut the hell up, what we're doing isn't even as close to a "real relationship", so don't regret what you said earlier cause we do need some space...maybe a break-up would do"

My heart shattered to pieces as the man that took me in, was now leaving me as tears streamed down my cheeks, I quickly wiped it of and regained my posture.

"Fine, just so you know Norton...

I never loved you."

I saw him stop as he was about to leave and close the door behind him. I heard him let out a shaky sigh as he didn't look back at me and just looked straight forward.

"Aw come on (Y/n)! I never loved you too...be glad"

He spat with poison, as I broke down as he slammed the door and left me all alone in the apartment that we shared for 1 year and 4 months. Now the room echoed with my cries and wails of those words we said to each other, drilled in our heads and emotions as its gonna take time to recover from it.

≺═══⁢══⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹═════⁢≻

Driving my car as I gripped on the stirring wheel tighter, my forehead creased and my jaw tightened. I couldn't help but what we both said to each other fucking hurts.

To distract myself from it I opened the top drawer of my car as lots of our things fell from it causing me to jump and get my view covered.

"SHIT-"

I tried to stop in the tracks but I was too late as my car went down the steep hill and roll down crashing on some trees and bushes knocking out the car as they impaled the windshield.

"FUCK!"

I cursed as I panted, seeing that I'm still alive but yelled out in pain as I saw a tree branch impaled on my leg and stomach. I cursed as my blood came out and stained the branch and car seat.

My head bleeding and cheek cut off, I started to look for my phone to contact anyone but only to see it shattered. "godamnit!" I yelled out in pain, as I started to get dizzy and my breathing slowing down.

Looking down besides me I saw our pictures together since we first met, we we're so fucking perfect but what happened now? Look at this mess we caused each other....fucking pathetic...

I shouldn't have done that....I'm not a really good guy for you huh? You deserve better and I'm sorry for not treating you right....

"I'm sorry (Y/n), I know you didn't mean those words....but I just had to talk back, I hurt you more than you hurt me...."

I slowly closed my eyes as it felt heavy, I could here sirens coming here, but I doubt that I'll live...holding onto the now bloody picture of us in out first date, I crumpled it as I let out another sigh, not knowing that it was my last breath to let out.

≺═══⁢══⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹═════⁢≻

Wiping my tears away, I ran towards the hospital to see if he's really dead or not.

'Norton....I'm sorry...

So please don't be fucking dead'

Running through rooms I saw doctors and burses theft and right as a police officer called me in and I followed him, He pointed at a black bag that was for dead bodies to carry as I slowly approached it.

My breath getting shaky as I slowly unzipped the bag, only to reveal Norton....

Tears slipped down as I hugged his now dead body, leaning my head against his chest hoping to hear or feel a heartbeat. And of course, there was none...

"Miss....we also found this, he was holding onto it when we saw him..."

He gave you a bloodied picture and it was the picture of the both of you in your first date with him. You turned it around seeing a bloody handwriting from him before he died.

"I'm sorry..."

≺═══⁢══⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹═════⁢≻