Part 1

"Samu, wake up! Wake up Samu!" Atsumu waking his brother. "Hmm... 5 minutes..." Osamu said. "Are you forgotten something?" Atsumu asked in a surprise voice. "What is it?" Osamu asked. "Happy Birthday!" Osamu open his eyes and stand immediately, then smirk. "I know now why I forgot your birthday." He said teasingly which made Atsumu mad.

"Good morning to my beloved birthday twins." Said by their mother while giving them a kiss. "Thanks mom." "So, what do you want to eat?" Their mother asked. "Thanks mom, but we're going somewhere." Said by Atsumu. "He really wants us to go in Tokyo." Followed by Osamu. "Tokyo huh? Well, have a safe trip in there!" Said by their mother.

"Can you go even slower!?" Shout by Osamu while waiting for Atsumu. "I'm coming!" Atsumu said. They're not both ready to go. "Be careful boys!" Said by their mother. "Have fun!" She followed. "Of course mom." "We will" said by Atsumu followed by Osamu then take their leave. They're just going to take a bus but it looks like the bus is not yet arrived. It tooks them 30 mins to wait the another bus. After a while, the bus has arrived.

Luckily, there's two more seats remaining, but they are separated. Atsumu is on the back side while Osamu is on the front side. Few seconds, the bus starts to move. It's very akward that they are apart from each other. Since they got bored, they've checked their social medias and saw lot of birthday messages. They send thanks you to few of thems.

After a while they've checked their group chat which also flooded of birthday messages. But apart from the other teammates, they've both received a message came from Kita. Soon after, Osamu receiving a call from Suna. He wear his earphone and answer it. "What's up Birthday Boy?" Suna greeted. "Why did you call?" Asked by Osamu. "Why? I just want to check you. Is it bad?" Replied by Suna.

While the 2 having a conversation, Atsumu received a call from their mother. "Hey Tsumu. Are you in Tokyo now?" Asked by their mother. "We're still on the bus." "Oh, okay then. By the way, why in Tokyo again?" "Well, remember the restaurant where we ate before?" "Oh! There!" "Yeah, we really like that restaurant but we can't go there. That's why we wait for this moment."

"Hmm... I see. Well have fun!" "Of course mom, we wi-" "Atsumu? Atsumu! Are you there? Atsumu!" Their mother keep calling him but he doesn't respond. She tried to call Osamu but he's not responding either. She starts to panic on what possible happen to them. After a while, she decided to call Suna since she knows that they are close with Osamu.

"Hello? Rintaro-kun?" "Miya-san! I'm just about to call you!" Suna said while panicking. "Why? What happen?" She asked. "So, I was talking to Osamu then suddenly I heard a loud crashing sounds and then he doesn't respond." Her eyes opened widely when she heard those. "Don't tell me, they've got into an accident?!" "Wait, 'They'? Is he with Atsumu?" "Yes and they're going to Tokyo right now!" "Oh no. Let's wish nothing happens to them." Suna said.

It's been an hour but there's still no news about the two. Aran and Suna went to their house to comfort her. Lately, there's a news on the TV. "A bus was crashed by a truck. The bus that going to Tokyo is just crossed the intersection line but a truck went straight and make a collision. It was also stated that the popular volleyball players, Miya Twins, is also on the bus. Miya Atsumu take a minor injury but his twin, Miya Osamu, take a lot of injuries since he was sitted to the part where the bus was collided." Upon hearing it, she dropped to the floor and starts to cry out loud.

Soon after, she receives a call from the hospital where the twins are. She and Aran went there. Suna decided to go home and waiting for an update. When they get there, they saw the twins, and just like the news said, Atsumu got less injuries than Osamu. The doctor said that Atsumu is fine and just need to rest for a while. But Osamu is on critical level. He got head injuries and lot of other injuries. They still need to run a diagnosis to the both of them just to make sure. She cried again and Aran hugged her to comfort her.