Part 2

"When we're still a kid, our family live very happily. At least that's what my mother said. But she doesn't know what I feel everytime she goes to work. Everytime she goes to her work, me, Samu, and our father leaves at home. My father is very responsible and very lovable person. But I didn't feel any of it, I just saw it because he likes Osamu. He treats Samu like he's only his son and I'm not existing."

"Everytime my father calls me, it's either he needs something or he just going to slap me. Because of that, Samu also doing the same for me and if I didn't follow him, he calls my father so I ended up following him. Everytime my mother is back from her work, it's look like nothing happens during she's gone. I really want to tell everything to my mother but my father warned me that if I tell her what's happening, he's going to do something to Samu. Even though Samu bullies me, I don't want something happens to him. He still my brother after all. Because of that, I need to endure it everyday."

"One time, the day of our graduation on middle school, since my mom still needs to work that day, she just attends our graduation then she immediately go to her work. That means, were the only 3 again in the house. Later that night, my father invited his friends to drink. I can't help but to hear their conversation. I just heard how proud he was to Osamu's achievement. But when it comes to me, he just saying all my faults, like I've never do a single good thing to him. Because of that, I want to go outside because I can't take anymore. But before I reached the door, he noticed me."

"'Hey bastard! Where do you think you're going?' 'Im just going outside.' 'Why though?!' 'I just need some air.' 'Air? Hahaha! Are you kidding me? You don't need air! YOU DON'T NEED ANYTHING! YOU'RE A FAILURE!' Because of that, I get mad at him and snapped out. 'WHY DO YOU HATE SO MUCH?!' 'Is that even a question? It's simple, I don't like you. I don't love you at all.' 'But what did I even do to you?' Because of that, I made him mad. So he approach me a started  to punch me. Even though I'm on the ground he doesn't stop. 'Listen here you piece of sh*t! Remember all of this: I don't even like you're mother. I saw your mother to you! That's why I hate both of you!'"

"I was surprised on what he said and starts to punch me again. From my position I saw Osamu. I tried to get some help. But he just smirk at me and then leave me like that. Later that night, my mother saw me in the front door, beaten. He fought with my father and made him banished to the house, that leaves the 3 of us remaining to the house. I thought our relationship would be better, but it wasn't. Since our father left the house, Osamu changed."

"Everytime our mom going to work, he's also going somewhere. When I asked where he is going, he just answer different places everytime I ask him. So one day, I decided to spy on him. I carefully look out on him until he reach his destination. And from there, I saw him and my father. They are having a lunch, and they look so happy, like they're family just the two of them. I decided to head back home. I felt jealous, and pain seeing them together. I tell mom about that and she ordered us to not make any contact to our father and it makes him mad."

"'Samu? Where are you going?' 'Im going to dad.' But isn't mom told you about-' 'F*ck that sh*t!!' 'Samu!' 'Why can't you just understand me?' 'Mom just want to protect us...' 'She wants to protect you! She cares about you! But she cares about me?! NO! Dad is the only one understands me!' 'But Samu... What if just want to use you?' 'Use for what Tsumu? He cares for me! Why do even do that?!' 'But he doesn't care for me! You even saw it since we're kids! I'm just scared... I'm just scared he's going to hurt you too...'"

"'You know what Tsumu? I've been thinking this since before, what if we're not twins? What if I was the only one who born?' Those words makes me shatters into pieces. 'You know what Tsumu, I wish you're not my brother!!" The words he said before he left me. I don't know what to do on that time. I want to stop him but the words he said to me is just to painful. But still, I want to stop him. So I try to stop him."