Unexpected Visitor

Me, Kai and Damon all looked up at each other, I got off of Kai and walked to the door. I was about to open it when Kai cut in front of me while Damon was standing behind me. Kai opened the door and we walked into the living room. Then Elena was standing there.

"Cute curly hair, E." I chuckled.

"That's not Elena, that's Katherine." Damon paused.

"God you are the loudest break in person to ever exist. Why are you here by the way? And what did you do with your hair." He laughed, seeing as it was big, poofy and a little gray.

"Sorry but who the hell is Katherine?"

"Elena's doppelganger."

"What is a doppelganger?" Kai asked.

"Yeah and will it hurt us?"

At this point me and Kai were screwing around, we both laughed and Katherine rolled her eyes.

"Because I'm human now, and I needed a place to go."

"Great! Let's call klaus, who's got a phone?" Damon sounded thrilled.

"Ooh yeah it's been a while since I've seen that handsome hunk." I giggled.

"Hey!" Kai sounded jealous.

"Someone jelous?" I went to kiss his cheek but he swerved me and kiss me on the lips. I was surprised but I gave in.

"Ugh. Who are the love birds?" Katherine scowled.

"This is Carter Lynette." Damon replied placing his hand on my shoulder, I gave him the death stare and moved his hand off my shoulder. Then he proceeded to place it back on my shoulder and I punched him hard and he didnt move his hand.

"Damon Salvatore, I swear to god if you dont move your hand I'll break your neck." I said and Kai chuckled.

"I'd like to see you try Cartie."

I moved my hand up and snapped his neck with my magic and he fell to the floor.

"I'm Carter, and this is Kai Parker."

"Ah, vamps?"

"Yup." He answered for me and I looked up at him.

"Great. Because I have some questions. " She came up to me and pinned me up against a wall, seeing as she was human I let her. Kai stood there shocked.

"I'm going to ask questions, and if you dont answer them you'll suffer. I'm also much stronger then you, so I wouldn't try fighting back."

"You sure about that?"

I pushed back on her with almost no effort and she went flying. Me and Kai both died laughing, and started mimicking her.

"You'll suffer! I'm stronger! Hahahahaa." We kept laughing and then Damon woke up.

"What? What are we laughing at?" He said cracking his neck.

"Little Kat over there thought she was stronger then me." I said wiping the tears out of my eyes as I snorted.

"How the hell are you-" I cut her off.

"Actually I'm not sure, I'm almost stronger then an original- wait maybe we should call klaus so then me and him can do an arm wrestle!"

"Wait yeah that's an awesome idea! I'll got get your phone." Kai grabbed my phone and I called klaus.

"Are you actually doing this?" Damon asked and I nodded, he rolled his eyes

"Klaus, hey!"

"Carter? What do you need, is something wrong with Caroline?"

"No, but I challenge you to an arm wrestle, plus we have a surprise for you here."