A New Discovery

"Kai, what do you mean?" You asked, confused.

"It explains everything does it not?"

I tried to get out from his trap.

"Car, hey I'm sorry, we can drop it. I'll let you take your shower and we can talk about anything you want afterwards." He said very peacefully.

"Alright.."

He moved both of his hands and I walked away. But before I just barely got out of his arms reach, he grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me into his body and cupped my face with his hands and kissed me, softly yet pure. He seemed eager and relaxed at the same time. Almost as if he had wanted to do this for so long.

I slid my hand up his chest and put it in his hair at the back of his neck. He pushed me up against the wall and I then took my other hand away from my towel using his body to help keep it from falling off of me. I then took that same hand and put a finger in his belt loop and pulled him towards me. He smiled and put one hand on my waist and the other at the top of my neck barely in my hair.

After maybe about 5 minutes of kissing (possibly in a different language) my towel started slipping,  and I pulled away ending the kiss to fix the towel. He tried to keep me there by biting my lip softly, enough that it bled but not enough that it hurt. I hadn't made eye contact with him since he pulled me into him. I looked up at him and he was already looking at me, and he smiled when I finally looked up.

"You know you could have just let the towel drop," He said, as he winked at me.

"Ass." I punched him and he winced but it didn't really affect his tall, muscular body that I never really realized until now. How the veins in his arms popped and how his hands were strong and his shoulders broad. His jaw line was defined, but not to the point where it looked like he hand no meat on his neck. His hair was the perfect length.

"Come on Car, that was fun and you cant deny that. I could tell you liked it." He grinned and I rolled my eyes.

"Well, maybe I did like it! But it doesn't matter what I think, this cant happen Kai. I dont know why but it just cant happen, not now." I sighed, I thought about saying those words begore I said them, and I didnt feel guilty about saying them, but the second they left my mouth I regretted it.

"Malachai I need to get in the shower."

"Can I join you?" Kai said, and when I turned around he gave me puppy dog eyes.

"Awwwww..! No." I chuckled and he sighed.

"But you can wait here and we can watch something afterwards." I suggested, hoping hed agree.

"How about we make a bet..." He looked at me mischievously, the tone in his voice sounded like he was up to no good, but I was intrigued.

"Fine, what is it?" Instantly regretting that I agreed to the bet.

"We either watch a scary movie or you let me shower with you." The words glided out of his mouth with complete joy.

"Seriously? There is no win for me in that one! And you know I hate scary movies!" I scowled.

"You already agreed to the bet, Car. Either we shower together or watch a horror movie with me."

"Or how about secret option number 3 where I just go to bed!"

"Carterrrrrrr pleaseeeeeeee" He begged and I gave in, I hated how he knew how to get me to agree with everything he said.

"Alright! Fine, fine."

"Yes!"

"We can watch a scary movie then."

"Damnit." Kai said pissed.