Yumeko X Reader (the sleepover)

After school today you and Yumeko decided to hang out because you guys had a project to work on, Once you guys got back to her house you said hello to her family and headed downstairs, you decided to sleep over since it was a Friday and you had no other plans. You guys set up mattresses and layed down You didn't feel tired so yumeko put on a movie you guys sat down watching the movie together. You decided to move to her mattress closer so you could look at tiktoks together you sat for a little laughing at tiktoks and out of no where she puts her hand on your inner thigh. Chills ran up your body and you started tiggiling and your heart starting beating really fast. You look at her face as she's still scrolling through her phone like nothing was happening. You tried not think about it but her hand slowly started moving closer and closer to your pussy at this point your heart was racing faster than the wind. You looked at her face again but this time she saw you staring at her. Yumeko put down her phone and looked at you as well. You looked down and her had was right next to your vagina. Before you could look back she grabbed your face and pushed you down on the bed with her dominating you. Her hair was dagiling in your face with her big beautiful eyes just staring at you, you feel like You couldn't control yourself. You wrapped your arms around her neck and and pulled her closer to your face And started to kiss her. Her lips were so soft You felt like You were floating. She put her hand around your neck while her other hand was on your boobs she started squishing them then stoped kissing you and started sucking on your neck. Your breathes starting getting heavier and heavier she sat up and slipped off her shirt and then slipped of yours. You took off her bra and stared sucking on her boobs you could hear her start to breath faster and harder You made sure to leave hickeys on them. she pushed you back on the bed and then took of your bra and started sucking on your boobs as well she was so good at it You were so turned on, you wanted her to have all of you. She slowly starts moving her head down your body while her tongue licks every part of your body she stopped at your belly button and started to take off my shorts. She then came back up to your face and kissed you again but this time her fingers were making circles on your clit through your panties.You struggled to kiss back as moans were escaping your mouth. You grabbed the sheet of the mattress and tried to stay quite she stop kissing you and took off your underwear and then made circles on your clit once again You've never felt this type of sensation before. She moved her head closer to your body and You could feel every breath on your pussy which turned you on even more. She then moved her fingers and started to lick and suck on your clit and then entered 2 fingers in to your vagina while still licking your clit. she moved her fingers back and forth over and over and over again we tongue stared moving faster in circles You felt like You were about to cum. You started moaning louder and louder which made her go faster and before You knew it You cummed on her fingers she stopped and pulled her fingers out of me your pussy and licked her fingers. Your pussy was still throbbing, she crawled back up my body and kissed me one again.