01. Meet the Manager

Liked by @iamvarunn , @ict

Liked by @iamvarunn , @ict.updates and 12,426,423 others

@fuzzie.nush : Coffee before I start my new work ☕

Comments

@iamvarunn : All the best Di 💓
|
@fuzzie.nush : Thank you Chote ✨❤️

@kairakapoor : A huge fan of her work 😍

@ict.updates : As per reports , she will be working for Virat Kohli as a manager. Not to forget Anushka, is the best in her field and Virat's management recently fired his personal manager. Do you think the reports could be true ??
|
@rohankapoor : Both are one the best in their careers , maybe true .
|
@naira : Maybe 💁🏻‍♀️

Liked by @twishaaa , @harmony

Liked by @twishaaa , @harmony.fun and 12,374,684 others

@greenvillenews : Is Anushka Sharma the new manager of Indian Cricket Team's Captain, Virat Kohli ??

_____________________________________________

⫷ 𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖 ⫸

Merry Christmas everyone 🎄⛄

So here's the first chapter. The usernames mentioned above are just random names that came to my mind. If there are any same usernames on Instagram, it's purely a coincidence.

Do you want me to use user1/user2 or random names ?? Also I will add characters in the book, any particular character anyone wants ?? It will be a positive role. DM me.

Greenville and ict.updates will be a permanent part of the story giving us all the spicy updates of our characters 😜 And only the usernames in bold are the part of the story rest are random people/fans/haters.

Again, should I keep targets ?? Only for votes, you can comment if you want.

Lots of love,

Aarohi ✨

_____________________________________________