❅ Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Dᴀᴛᴇ

After spending some time with Shraddha, I moved towards my brother's room, who was busy talking with someone on his phone

“Yeah bhai,” he said and smiled at me as he opened the door. I raised my eyebrows asking him who he was talking with, “Idhar hi hai, wait I will put the call on speaker,” he answered to the person on the other side.

As soon as the phone was on speaker, I heard the loud voice of my best friend and famous bollywood actor Ayaan Mukherji! “Anushkaaa! Tujhe akela kya chhoda, tune toh boyfriend hi bana dala,” I blushed a little on his comment but recovered quickly to give him an answer, “Boyfriend nahi hai koi,” I muttered.

“Yaya, just saw on television how he was to keep his private life private! Mujhse kya chhupa rahi hai yaar,” he said which confused me, what was he talking about! “What are you talking about Mukherji, private life?” I questioned him.

“Oh you didn’t see it Sharma, pre-match conference mein someone asked about his relation with you and kya jawaab diya hai bande ne, ahh” he replied quite impressed with the answer that Virat had given.

“Di, I approve ha,” Varun cheekily replies with a wink followed by loud, devil-like laughter of both the men. I threw a pillow at him, which he couldn’t dodge as he was busy laughing, and hit him in the centre of his face. HA! Serves him right! He whined loudly while Ayaan was still busy laughing, what was so funny !?

“Ayaan, shut your mouth right now or else….”

“Orelse what ha?”

“I will leak all your pictures on the internet and let your fans know what kind of monkey you are,”

“Bye Anushka and Varun, have a great day and Varun tell your irritating sister that I ain’t scared of her,” and he ended the call telling me how scared he was!

“Varun, I am not going to be around during dinner, so don’t wait for me okay?” I informed him.

“Why!? Di, I don’t know anyone here, it’s so awkward,” he replied, it wasn’t true though. All of them had been extremely warm and welcoming but him being a huge fan felt awkward to sit and chat or eat with them. “Varun, it's not awkward, and if you don’t feel like going then order food and have it in your room but that would be extremely rude, and you know Shraddha so you can go with her,” I gave him an alternative and was about to move out of the room, “Di, where are you going but?” he asked. Oh god!

“Just work, don’t worry. Also need to check what happened in the conference, see you later,” I hurriedly replied and moved out of his room. It was 6pm and players would be returning soon, I had already informed my team about their return so they could prepare for their snacks as per the diet.

I entered my room quickly and got ready in a blue spaghetti dress which had floral embroidery, tied my hair in a high pony and a simple black choker. I kept my makeup minimal, kajal, eyeliner and nude colour lipstick. By the time I got ready, It was already 7:15 pm and I was hoping that Virat would also be there.