The eventful interview.

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, Warner Bros. or anything associated with them and I also don't own The Kane Chronicles, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Heroes of Olympus or Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard. Those belong to the wonderful Rick Riordan and Joanne Rowling.

If I owned any of them I would be living in Florida and Tratie would be canon.

I also don't own the songs 'Home' by Machine Gun Kelly, Bebe Rexha and X Ambassador or 'Control' by Halsey.

Iracebeth POV

We were waiting for Ollivander to appear while the Hecate's champion, Niamh, was being interviewed. For whatever reason two of the older girls were with her. Then again she was, like, twelve, so that might be it.

"What's your full name?" The reporter, Anita Smith I think her name was, asked.

"Niamh Octavia Persephone Wilson." She replied shortly.

She was asked the same basic questions as I was, what's your favourite colour, how old are you, stuff like that, then the interesting questions were being asked and everyone in the room was paying attention.

"Do you have any pets?" Anita asked randomly.

"Yes, I own a cat called Centurion Selena Nova - I named her that after a dare and my family has a dog called Cerberus, several Pegasi, a sheep - including a pet lamb called Teeny - and a cow called Hera." She said. "Weird names I know. Can we move on to the next question now? I presume there are more?"

"You're all animagus, aren't you?" Anita asked and Niamh nodded as a reply. "What's yours and what distinctive markings do you have?" She asked.

"Um..... I'm a fox and I have a couple of scars that show up as my most obvious markings. The closest things I could compare it to are bow and arrow and a moon and stars." One of the girls who carried herself with an air that suggested she was used to being obeyed squeezed Niamh's shoulder in a manner that could be comfortingly or could be don't-say-too-much-please-remember-this-interview-is-going-in-the-paper.

"If I may ask: what's in the box you're fiddling with?" Anita asked.

Niamh glances down at the box almost surprised to see it there. "This? It holds my headphones. I use them to help with panic attacks because they block out all noise other than a couple of sounds that tend to calm me down." Panic attacks? That's probably why the girls were with her.

"Do you know why you were picked? I mean, it seems as though there's several others who would be better chances of winning." Anita persisted.

"My friend, she did a few calculations and I was seventh or eighth most likely to be picked. The top three had too much trauma, like major PTSD level trauma, and couldn't enter for fear of flashbacks in a dangerous situation and the others, I don't think they entered." She mused. "We were busy with our ship and building something temporary on solid land for us to stay in and they just forgot to enter - I mean I forgot too, but my cousin put our names in at the same time so..." She shrugged.

"Final question." Anita said looking at her notepad. "Do you have any hidden talents? If so what are they?"

"I do ballet, I can fight with a dagger, sword and spear if I have too as well as shoot a bow and arrow and a gun, I have a good aim when it comes to throwing punches, shooting and throwing stuff and I'm a ok singer I guess." She shrugged.

"You're an amazing singer Niamh." The buff girl said. "At the last karaoke night we had Mr Brunner and Mr D were crying, your voice was that beautifully haunting." She must be a good singer to get two, presumably, grown men crying.