Pink boxers

A/N This isn't a sleepover, just a random event.

"HELPPP!" Kaminari screamed as Bakugou dragged him by his foot out of your room.

"Well, that was interesting." You commented as you, Mina, Sero, and Kirishima watched it happen silently.

"I told him not to do it," Kirishima said solemnly, shaking his head.

"Rip to Pikachu. Much loved." Sero said as he kissed his three fingers and held them in the air like in the hunger games.

"He was gone too fast," Mina said as she wiped away an invisible tear.

"ARRRGGGGHHHH!" A faint scream was heard behind the door.

"We all clasp our hands and pray for a fallen idiot," You said as you stood up with a hand on your heart.

"Tell em, sis!" They chanted.

The door slammed open and Bakugou pushed a brain-dead Kaminari into your room.

"Weeeeeee!" He raised his thumbs up.

All it took was one look at Bakugou's angry face and another look at Kaminari for you all to burst out laughing.

"This is why you don't try to pants Bakugou!" Sero cackled.

You chuckled remembering the incident.

Kaminari crept behind Bakugou as he was inspecting your manga collection. Taking advantage of Bakugou's distracted state, Kaminari pantsed Bakugou and laughed after seeing Bakugou's pink boxers decorated with red hearts.

Blushing in embarrassment and anger Bakugou pulled his pants back up and grabbed Kaminari by the throat, temporarily choking him and blasted his face. After Kaminari fell onto the floor Bakugou dragged him by his foot out the door.

Mina laughed remembering Bakugou in his special boxers. Which led to everyone but Kaminari and Bakugou laughing again.

"SHUT UP FUCKTARDS!" Bakugou yelled angrily face turning red.

"I like your boxers" You smirked at Bakugou

"Shut up" He muttered.

What Bakugou didn't know was that you and Mina were about to make a TikTok but got interrupted by Kaminari and somehow caught the whole thing in the TikTok.

You and Mina shared a mischievous smile as you privately posted the TikTok and sent her a copy of the video. The video was sure going to come in handy for any deeds you needed Bakugou to do.