Terra Intro

For this chapter, the events of "Terra" remain intact except for the following ending scene. The Titans and Terra have arrived back at Titan's Tower after fighting Slade at the diamond mine. Terra is getting her stuff together, leaving for a unknown destination when the Titans stop her.

Terra: Well guys, it's been real. Seriously, thanks for everything but I should--

Cyborg (stands in front as the door opens): Don't even think about it.

Terra (surprised): Ok, what's going on?

Raven: Well...

Cyborg: ...we talked it over and...

Starfire (jumping excitedly): ...we wish for you to stay here, with us!

Robin: We think you'll be a good addition to our team.

Beastboy (as Robin hands out a Titan communicator): So...wanna be a Titan?

Terra (as she takes it): Me? Really? After a moment she responds, "Ok, I accept" and shakes Robin's outstretched hand. Robin then says, "Welcome, Terra. We're glad you're on the team."

Cyborg: Oh yeah, very nice.

Beastboy: This is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Starfire: Welcome, new titan!

Raven: Congratulations, Terra.

Cyborg: Alright, there is one way to celebrate this occasion: Waffles! Mmmm.

Starfire: Perfect!

Beastboy: Can it be non-dairy waffles?

Terra: Sounds good.

The Titans then celebrated Terra's new membership wih waffles and Terra has finally found a home after years of running. Meanwhile, Slade, watching them celebrate on a monitor, says: Enjoy them while you can Terra because sooner or later, you will belong to me.

The scene fades out and the end credits begin.