sugawara - lost in the crowd

Suga and you decided it would be great if you guys went to the school festival for a date this year. it would be the first time you guys went together and the first time you were going.

it was a huge celebration of the winter season. everyone from school came along with other friends from other schools. there was shopping, food, games, everything you could every want.

"are you almost ready y/n? we have to leave soon!" suga said, calling you who was upstairs.

you, on the other hand, were upstairs double checking your outfit. you had on one of his hoodies, which was very oversized, and some leggings or jeans (what every you prefer). you took one last look in the mirror before heading downstairs.

"mkay! I am ready to go!" you responding.

suga smiled at you, and took your hand. you both walked to his car and drove to the festival.

"are you excited? I cant wait to show you all the food there. it is really good!" he said in a cheerful tone.

a text message popped up and his phone.

"can you check who that is sweetie?"

(yes this man does let you go through his phone. not that you need to, because he would not once cheat on you :))

you opened his phone and saw daichi texting him.

"it's from daichi-senpai. he wants to meet up when you get there." you said.

"is it okay with you? I know you want to get some shopping done." he said, searching your face for disapproval.

you shook your head and told him it was fine. you said it would be nice to see his friends before a long winter break from school.

once you and suga got out of the car, you saw the whole volleyball team waiting at the entrance.

you walked over and greeted all of them.

"hi guys!" you said.

"hey short stuff!" tanaka said, ruffling your hair.

you talked at bit more with the first years, while the third years all talked to each other.

after a couple of minutes, suga grabbed your hand and rushed you to the food area. you wandering the long path of food vendors, getting an idea of what food you want.

there was a lot of people there, the crowd making you and suga squeeze through. you saw one food vendor with boba and bubble waffles, your favorite.

"suga! I think I'm going to get this!" you said, pointing at the stand.

he nodded and headed over there with you.

"what can I get for the pretty lady?" the cashier said.

suga smiled, happy that other people see his girlfriend is gorgeous.

"can I please get a large milk tea with boba and a small bubble waffle." you said, your cute voice making suga wrap his arms around you.

the man went to the back and got your order ready. when he came back, he handed you your boba drink and 2 large bubble waffles.

"oh I said one small bubble waffle." you said, looking at the beautiful and delicious food in front of you.