(part 1)Dr. Teeth x reader

-art by me-

Dr. Teeth x fem reader

It was a nice day to take a walk. So that's just what you did. You took a shortcut through the woods when it started sprinkling. You didn't think much of it till the rain started coming down harder.

You started jogging along, trying to find the trail, when you stumbled upon an unfamiliar road.

"Where am I?" You ask yourself. By now it was pouring down the rain. You tried to find things to stay under things to try not to get wet, but there was nothing but trees. Suddenly it started to thunder. You tried to run again, but got exhausted quickly.

The temperature was dropping quickly and you didn't know what to do. All you had on was your regular clothes. You started to get dizzy so you decided to sit down on the road bank. Your vision started to fade and you were feeling woozy.

~--------------------~

You started to wake up. Feeling came back to your body slowly.

You heard a fuzzy "Hello?" You try to open your eyes, and do so slightly. You saw a bunch of colors coming towards you. You tried to back away, but failed because you were against a tree.

The next thing you knew, you were in some type of vehicle. You couldn't tell at the moment. You looked over to the drivers side to see a green man with a orange beard wearing colorful clothes.

You tried to speak but your throat hurt too much. You decided to just look out the window. Nothing really looked familiar to you.

"Oh you're awake!" The man said. You tried to speak again but it just came out in squeaks.

"I think you're sick, so don't try to talk, ok?" He said. You nodded in response. "I'mma take you somewhere to warm you up"

Somehow on the way to the place, you fell asleep.

319 words