Christmas a total Nightmare

~y/n pov~

You walk around town holding your lover's hand, freezing to death. You do this every christmas with him, walk around town, go window shopping, grab some warm hot chocolate on the way back home while your lover Nightmare burns his purple tongue due to the hot chocolate.

This couldn't be any better. 

Nightmare was always a gift to you cause he could of dated anyone in the whole world but he choose you. The one thing you don't like about him is that he spends way too much money on you. You told him that every time you both went to a fancy restaurant for your birthday, anniversary, or just a special occasion. He always has some tricks up his sleeve, cause of that every day is a surprise.

You have dated Nightmare for a year and a half now, it doesn't feel that long since you have known him for 6 years. 

Nightmare holds your hand tightly and kisses your hand, you smile softly at him and blush as you hear cars go by and people talking, the beautiful lights are on everywhere, the crunch of the snow makes your heart warm. As kids run by looking through the window looking at what they want for christmas, you smile brightly. 

You have thought about you and Nightmare having a child one day, though he isn't a big fan of kids. You didn't mind that, maybe a little, cause ever since you were a little girl, your family dropped you off at an orphanage cause of how little the money was back then. You took care a baby named Adaline. 

She was a beautiful baby with blue eyes and brown hair, ever since then you always wanted one of your own. You look at Nightmare again seeing him looking at you, blushing and smiling softly. "What is it?" you say, he chuckles a bit and smiles more. "Nothing, I'm just taking this all in, cause I'm still not use to me having the most beautiful women in all the land..~" You blush and look away from him. "Stop it...!"

Nightmare smiles and starts walking to the christmas tree in the center of town. You follow him looking at the tall tree in front of you. It glows with lights all around and big ornaments. You smile and look at Nightmare and kisses his cheek. "I love you..~ I wish everyday was like this..~" Nightmare looks at you and smiles.

"Well it could be my dear..~" He says, you smile but then you see Nightmare get down on one knee. You put your hands over your mouth gasping and taking a step back. "Everyday can be like this one, my soul belongs to you and only you..~ All you have to do is say yes..~" Nightmare says as he pulls out a blue diamond ring and holds it in his hand. 

Tears start to perk and you blink saying the words "Yes I will marry you!! You don't even have to ask!! You know it will be a yes!!" Nightmare gets up and kisses you while putting the ring on your ring finger. You kiss back wrapping your arms around his neck deepening the kiss. He wraps his arms around your hips, squeezing them a little. You jump and giggle a little in the kiss. Nightmare stops and looks into your beautiful eyes.

"How did I ever find a girl like you~" You smile brightly and chuckle. "I guess you just got lucky~" "Yeah I guess I did~ Now I get to have her for the rest of my life~" He chuckles and holds you close giving you a quick kiss. "I love you~" "I love you even more~" Nightmare says

  ~---Merry Christmas to all, and to all, a goodnight---~