The Colourful Birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q-o6FPK3I0

Listen to this while you read please!! Once you read it you will understand, this is actually what I listen to when I start writing. Enjoy to anyone's Birthday!! Please send me a message of when your birthday is and who your favorite character is and I will make it for you on your Birthday!

~Your pov~

As you wake up having your airpod in one ear playing some calming music kind of making you feel like you don't have any balance. You sit up smiling a little to the music as you look to your side seeing your lover still asleep having his arms wrapped around you, his rainbow flames low causing some warmth. You shift over looking at him kissing his cheek making him wake up. He hums and lifts up his head a little and lays it back down closing his eyes along with it. "Morning my colour palette..~" You say sweetly and calmly. He smiles and chuckles at the name, he loves it when you call him that. You kiss his cheek once more and cuddles up against him. Colour holds you close and whispers in your ear. "Happy Birthday my paintbrush....~" You smile nuzzling your head against his neck making him hum. Colour sits up making you whine from him moving. He smiles and rolls his eyes a little then giving you a quick kiss. You stop whining and you smile at your colour palette. He smiles back again and gets up getting changed, you do the same thing. A nice light pink sweater that goes over your hands and over your thigh. You didn't even bother putting on shorts. Now for your Colour palette, he is wearing a tie-dye hoodie with black shorts, his colourful flames grow a little making it a bit warmer in the room. You don't mind, the apartment is always cold anyway. As you brush your teeth you feel arms wrap around your waist making you squeak. Colour chuckles and kisses your cheek as he grabs your hairbrush and brushes your hair slowly and gently making you purr. You love it when he does that, he is just so gentle with you. Just a little bit later you walk into the kitchen with Colour holding his hand. "You want to go to your favorite coffee shop?" Colour says making you chuckle. "It's not my favorite Colour~! It's just the place I met you...~" You said kissing his cheek then grabbing your coat and putting it on as well as your shoes. Colour puts his shoes on and then teleports both of you to the coffee shop.

You got a little dizzy during the teleportation. Colour holds your hand and walks over to the counter looking up at the menu to see he wants. You squeeze his hand a little making him look at you on the corner of his eye, he smiles and kisses your forehead then looks back at the menu. "Hello, What can I do for you?" The waitress said. "Can I have a Carmel Hot Chocolate please?" She nods and puts it in as Colour laughs a little. "You still hate coffee don't you?" You huff and cross your arms. "Yes I still do!!" He smiles and orders a colourful drink, ofcourse, one of the things he always gets and will never change. As he pays the drinks and you wait for them you got chills up your spine, a feeling like someone is watching you, you look at Colour to see if it was him and it wasn't. You move closer to him and hold onto his arm nuzzling it with your head. He looks down at you and kisses your forehead while seeing the person looking at her. Colour glared and growled lowly at the guy who is starring at your a*s. No one looks at your a*s but him. Colour wraps an arm around your lower waist holding you close. You smile feeling safe as the man looks away.

Just a few moments later, as you walked to the park with your lover holding his hand. You sit down with him by a cherry tree, no one else is around because he is a so called "monster". You cuddle up next to him drinking your hot chocolate while he drinks his raindow drink. "You want your present?" You gasp a little and nod. Colour slowly grabs a little box out of his pocket and then hands it to you. You slowly open it seeing that its a pregnancy test. "I got you this because I remember when you asked for one awhile ago... so... we are now older..." He says mumbling looking up at the sky. You look at him, your eyes sparkling, your heat pounding as your cheeks get red. You kiss him putting your hands on his cheeks as a tear fall down your cheek of happiness. He slowly kisses back wrapping his arms around you. "Thankyouthankyouthankyou..!!" You say giving him millions of quick kisses. He smiles holding you close.

This was the most colourful birthday you have had in a long time. Now, soon, you will be able to share this with another little one running around with a colourful heart.

I'm sorry if this was bad- ;^;