Cossing the Birthday Party

Singing is very bad, I am very sorry!! T^T

Hey look its a kind of voice revel- ahah- ;-;

You wake up to the sound of your alarm, of course you were already awake, you were excited for your own birthday! And since it was so close to Valentines day you would usually get chocolates from your friends! You can smell the rich chocolates now! As you get up, putting on your cute fuzzy slippers on, you walk to your window and open it, smelling the early spring breeze. You yawn and stretch while you walk out of your room and down the old wood stairs. Creeks here and there while you take a step. Once you got on the first floor where your living room and kitchen land, it's all dusty and cold, you don't mind but today you have to. You want to throw a party for your birthday! But first things first, you need breakfast! When you walk to the kitchen there was knock at your door. You sigh and let out a low growl while you walk to the door and open it. It's Cross holding a bag. Your a bit confused till you smell food. You smile and say good morning to Cross as you let him into your house. Cross smiles faintly and walks in setting the bag of food on the coffee table. "I heard if was your Birthday so I came over and got you some maroons for you as well as some English muffins as well as blueberry muffins... I didn't know what you were in the mood for so.." He said calmly and a bit deep. You smile brightly to this and you walk over to the couch and sits down. "Please take off your coat and sit down Crosso!" You say cheerfully that makes Cross blush. As he takes off his coat and puts it  away you dig into the bag grabbing  your food and start eating. Cross walks over to the couch and sits next to you while you eat. You look up at him and smile again. Cross shakes his head a little for really no reason. He pulls a small present from his pocket. You raise a brow as he gives you the present. You grab a napkin and wipe your face before you take the present and open it. Once you opened it and you find that it's a letter or a note. Cross teleports away. You look around then shrug and you start reading the note.

'Dearest y/n . . .

I didn't have the guts to tell you in person . . .

So, I am gonna make this short and sweet . .  .

I love you y/n'

The letter or note stopped and you froze having heat on your cheeks and warmth somewhere it shouldn't be. You grab a pillow  and hold it close to you while you squeal and blush even more. After sometime calming down and your warmth died down you grabbed your phone and texted Cross asking for him to come back over. 

After a hour or two, your already changed into something cute but yet a little reveling cause Cross said he will be there in a couple of minutes. So you waited, sitting on the edge of the couch letting your legs dangle. Then Cross teleports in the room, he looks at you and blushes like a grape. You look at Cross and smile while giving him a little short smirk while you walk over to him. You give him a quick kiss leaving Cross breathless. "Idiot Sans, I love you too. It took you long enough to say that." You say to him while you wrap your arms around his neck. He slowly wraps his arms around your waist. He smirks and kisses you and you kiss back, the soft kiss quickly went into a heated kiss. What a Happy Birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! LUVE UUUUUUU