The Happy New Year?

Hey everyone!! I'm so sorry! I have e been busy and having some problems along the road, if your reading this then your not gonna like what I'm about to say. I can't do any smut stories anymore till I'm older, something you should know, I'm only 14- ahaha- Yeah- My dad got mad at me. Anyway, Once I'm a little bit older, I promise I will make lots of smut stories, that also means that keep an eye out on books when they say "Not Yet, Coming soon!" I will add a smut to that. And Thank You!!! SO MUCH! I looked at my email yesterday and it said I had about 40 Notifications on here, I really have been on a bumpy road the past, month? I can't keep up with the date. Anyway, I love you all!! And I'm also sorry this was late! I was in Cincinnati, my home town with my grandmother on that time. Tee Hee, you guys probably want to read this. Well, HAVE AT IT!!

~y/n pov~

As your in your cold apartment with the smell of Ramen and some eggrolls. You find yourself being alone again on the New Year, while your lover is out doing god knows what, it's always the same thing. He goes out on New Years and comes back home at three am. As you sigh and roll your eyes as you continue making your amazing eggrolls. The door unlocks. You look at the old wood door, Killer? Is back already?? "Damnit.." Killer said on the other side of the door sounding like he isn't have much fun with unlocking the door. You chuckle softly and walk over to the door while the wood floor creaks as you walk on it. Yes, it is a old house and all but still, it had that charm that lit a fire in your chest. It wasn't perfect. But, it was going to be you and Killer together in here. As you open the door looking at Killer smelling of blood and sweat. You scrunch your nose up to the smell. "Killer what is that smell??" You say leading Killer in the house and closing the door as well as locking it. He sighs knowing what's gonna happen. Killer looks at you then looks away walking into the bedroom slowly taking off his shirt on the way. "Hey-! You didn't answer my question!" You said getting a bit irritated. You grumble it off and look at your food and the eggroll is finally done as well as the Ramen. You smile as the smell hit you with a little fire in your heart making you feel warm inside. Ramen and eggrolls were your comfort food. It was also the same food you ate when you met Killer. You still loved him with all of your heart but he is always hiding something from you.

Like right now.

As you sit on the couch watching some of the best anime in the world, well, to you at least. Hankao-kun the Bathroom ghost. You just started it and you have watched it a million of times but you are so deeply in love with it. As you slowly eat your Ramen hearing Killer take a shower and humming. You smile that he's here with you on New Years. After just a couple of minutes the shower turns off and the food if gone and dishes are cleaned and no humming is heard. You look at the bedroom door seeing Killer walk out with his shorts on knowing that he'll make you blush. Has your head turns a rosey red and your start feeling warm inside Killer walks over to you and sits down next to you and wraps an arm around your lower waist and has his other hand on your upper thigh while he kisses your cheek. "I'm sorry I haven't really been here that much for you jellybean..." He says whispering in your ear. You give him a warm loving smile from him calling you jellybean. "It doesn't matter baby, it matters that your finally here, with me" You say back whispering to him while he hums and kisses you deeply putting you on his lap, pulling you close. You were shocked about this but then gripes his shoulders and kiss back. As the clock finally strikes midnight, Killer stops and looks at you "Happy New Year..~" You smile. "Happy New Years Killer baby..~" You say kissing him as you loose your thoughts in the kiss.

You felt like you finally had someone with you every step of the way. This is, your Happy New Year.