What did i do?!

While me and nash were shopping, i got panties from PINK, i got a new phone case, and i got a couple sweatshirts from PINK also. (Y/n) theres a party tonight and i want u to come, Nash said sure i replied back. Great! Wanna buy some stuff for the party? No im alright thanks though. Nash smiles, when we get back to nash's house i went to go get ready. I put on my plain back crop top with my light blue tight hollister jeans, with my black doc martins. I put in my crystal flower belly button ring, i went into the bathroom and put on clear lip gloss, and i put eye liner on my upper eye lid and on my water line, along with a light white eye shadow, i put on my crystal earings in all third holes, and i put my hair up. Nash looked incredibly handsome with his beige pants and his black and white RVCA shirt.
--
I obviously went with Nash to the party. When i got there everyone in the 11th grade was there. I whispered to my self "wow" Nash rubbed my back, you'll be fine (y/n) thank you i said. Nash went with his friends and i went over to the drinks. "Nice ass" on guy said biting his lower lip. I ignored him and went to sit in the couch. Jack g came to the party, Jack was like the most popular guy at the party so when the people in the living room saw me making out with him they all gasped. One girl walked up to jack, i was talking to sammy about how jack j was doing. That caught me off guard, hey sammy where did jack g go? Oh i dont know he went up stairs for something. "Oh" i said, im going to go look. "okay" he rubbed my arm. I walked upstairs slowly, fuck JACK" babe!!mmhmm was all i heard. My heart slowly broke into pieces. I thought to my self why the fuck would he do this to me?! I heard the door open. (Y/n)?!?! I sat up, i looked at the girl he was with. How long have you been here?!?! Jack asked. Well i dont know jack how long have you been fucking this whore? I said all calmly. Who are you calling a whore?!?! You. I said lightly. she walked up to me. YOU WANNA FUCKING DO THIS RIGHT NOW I YELLED?!? She backed up..(y/n) jack tried to say, fuck you jack i say... I ran downstairs. I ran to sammy. Hey whats wrong?! He said looking at me with tears in my eyes. Jack was cheating on me i said really fast! Can i spend the night at your house sammy? Wait what?!? Sammy asked. Lets just go back to your place!! Okay il tell nash your coming with me. Thank you...welcome he said. I was in the car waiting for sammy. We sat there in silence. Then all we heard was us driving.

We got to sammy's house, i went to his room, i laid in his bed quietly. You alright? I guess. Come here he "said" i went over to him in the bed, i laid my head on his chest. He started kissing my kneck, sam? What are you doing?! Sorry he said softly.
-----(in the morning)
I got up and went to go down stairs in my PINK sweats and my plain black sports bra. I got a bowl of ice cream, put nothing in the bowl but chocolate ice cream and chocolate syrup. I heard the step crack like someone was walking down them, hey sammy i said, hey he whispered back.

When im done eating my icecream im going to get starbucks i told sammy, alright he said. I left sammy's house i took his car to starbucks.
When i got there my old boyfriend was there,
I "sighed "and just walked inside. His name was Jason he cheated on me 2 years ago with some girl named ashley, i didnt care that much back then but it still hurt me a lot. I walked up to the lady and told her i wanted a cotton candy frap. She smiled and said here ya go darlin, i sat down in a seat and just browsed my phone for awhile, i got comments on my pictures with a lot of girls saying and calling me me a slut, whore, go kill your self! Your worthless, you probably gave jack STD'S. my eyes got tears, what the fuck? WELL, well WELL!? look who it is.
I looked up, Jason please go i dont want to deal with you right now. You dont have to just tell me what i did he asked, you cheated on my with a girl named ashley, YES!! Ik that but you couldnt have gave me a second chance?!?! GO AWAY! I yelled at him making everyone star at me. I got up and went out side. I drove over to jack g's house.

I got to jacks, i knocked on the door. Jack answered the door in his boxers and having the sun shine on his abbs, and jack was squinting as he opened the door. Jack tried to see who it was. I pushed him in his house. Wow there tiger he said with a smirk, look jack im just here to find out why everyone is commenting on my pictures. Why do u care? He asked, because i got rude comments i said looking at him pore him a bowl of cereal. Why would you do that to me jack?! I said just popping up out of the blue. Look (y/n) i was getting drunk an- YES! Jack u were drunk but u can still think when ur drunk i said interupting him. And we never have sex (y/n)!! Is that all u wanted from me? I said getting emotional, well-- i looked at him with pain in my eyes, i can tell he wanted me to stay with him but i grabbed sammy's keys and stormed out.
---
I got back to sammy's house, hey he said hi i said back and just went up stairs. Hey! (Y/n) are you alright i here him yell. Yeah im alright, i yell back down. I tip toe down the stairs to how freezing it was in his house, sammy can i borrow a t-shit or a flannel? Ofcourse he smiled at me, thank you, i say back to him.

I walk into sam's room i open his closet, so much fucking clothes to choose from. I open each section of the hangers, to see what i would like to wear, i finally pick a long plain black t-shirt. I walk into his bathroom and take a shower, while i was taking a shower i had show you by shawn mendes on my phone playing, i heard the door crack open, i gasp! SAMMY is it you i asked loudly?? Yeah dont worry im just grabbing my tooth brush, oh alright i say.
---
I finished my shower and put some black laced panties on and just slipped his shirt on me. I walked down stairs to see Nash down stairs. Nash! I squeal and ran up to him, i missed you! I said to him, i missed you more!! You wanna come home with me? He asked, nahh il stay here with sammy, alrighty he says kissing me on my cheek. Love you he says, love you too! I say back
---
So r u and nash like dating? Sam asks, oh no i have known nash since i was in the 3rd grade hes a big brother to me. Oh sammy replies back, how come he has never talked about you? Oh well idk.. I giggle.
---
Later that night me and sammy decided to go get some mcdonalds for some odd reason. (Y/n)? Sam asked, yeah i replied back while we r driving to mcdonalds. What grade r u in he asks, i chuckle im in 12th grade, oohh alright he says back.

We got to mcdonalds i orderd large fries, and a medium shake. We went back home and sammy decided to take me back to nash's house. I got to his house and i just walked in to see him in his under wear on the floor passed out. I ran in the house put my bag down and ran over to him. NASH!! I yelled and started shaking him, he woke up very quickly what!! He yelled i was sleeping, oh im sorry. Oh its you hey he got up quickly and smiled, He hugged me. Im so sorry Nash i thought u were de- he cut me off by smashing his lips into mine, wow i say and chuckled. Im sor- i smashed my lips back into his, we started making out on the floor i felt him reaching up my shirt to find my bra clasp. Nash i said, yeah he whispered back, this is kinda awkward ur down stairs in ur underwear and im fully clothed, he starts to laugh, same with me.

Nash got up and helped me up, HEY!! Nash yelled which caused me to flinch, ohh im sorry, its alrighty i say he laughs. But there is this party tomorrow at Jack j's house and i want you to come with me. Sure i say back to him