At Jack g's house

We were all at jack g's house now. I thought to my self how hot jack g was from a distance, but yet jack j is also really hot. I lay on jacks couch turning the channel when all the boys were in the kitchen getting food its just how they are.
Jack g sits next to me hey he says (y/n) i have to tell you something, sure what do you wanna talk about? i say still staring at the tv flipping channels. Well i know we just met but i have seen you talking to jack(obviously talking about jack j) and i wanted to know if in the morning i could take you to go get breakfast at ihop maybe? I make a hmm? sound to make him think i was thinking about my answer sure i say off the bat, wait really?! He asked acting all excited.

Yes really i say still looking at the tv. I look over at jack smiling looking into my eyes, i just now realize how cute, and charming of a smile he has, he looks down at my lips, he scoots closer to me biting his lip and leans down so his lips could meet mine i felt a quick spark, when we released lips his eyes widened he said i didnt think you would let me kiss you, i didnt either i said, then pulled his shirt so his lips could crash into mine for the second time. This time we both smiled into the kiss, and ended up making out. When we hear the screen door from jack g backyard door open we stopped and acted like everything was normal watching tv together. When all the boys sat down me and jack g smiled at each other from a distance on the couch. Nash asked what have you 2 been up to in here i blush making it kinda obvious that we did something, and all jack g did was look away. Nash gave the serious look because he has always been like such a big brother to me so he kinda gets upset when i do stuff with his friends. I keep telling him im alright but he doesnt seem to believe me one bit. So then we just changed the subject and taylor asked what movie we would wanna watch everyone yelled ANNABELLE!!! I flinched a little bit, and everyone laughed, what?! I asked everyone its hilarious how you get so scared sometimes Nash said, well you know what day nash il scare you big time! Then everyone laughed even harder witch made me feel down a little bit and just kept my eyes at the tv. Nash felt bad and sat next to me for the rest of annabelle. When the movie finished i had the blanket on top of me and nash with a pillow in between us so we didnt have to fight for the popcorn and just read for handfulls so we set it on the pillow. But at the end of the movie the pop corn was everywhere and jack g got really pissed cause it was a mess, and how i am all the time making jokes i say well you were one of the people to offer we watch it and asked us if we could come over after and you know when we come over it always ends up a mess. He raises his voice saying NO (Y/N) NOW I HAVE TO CLEAN THIS FUCKING MESS UP!!! making me flinch. Jack j said chill man! He walked over to jack j and said how the fuck! Would you like it if your house had popcorn all over the fucking ground huh?! Witch made me run upstairs. I locked the door upstairs and cried on the guest room bed thinking everything is my fucking fault again as usual! I hear a knock on the door from Nash saying (y/n) can i come in? I said whatever just dont yell at me, he opened the door and said why would i yell at you, because everyone i meet ends up hating me for the smallest reasons and i dont understand why and i would hate it and fall to pieces if one day you ended up hating me for something i did. Nash sat on the bed saying (y/n) in such a soft tone, i would never ever hate you i love you so so so much and i dont know what i would do with out you (y/n) please dont put this much presure over your self i hate seeing you cry, he said as he puts some hair behind my ear that was in front of my face. I say i love you too and thank you, he gives me a hug. Oh and dont mind jack g he just gets over whelmed a lot because since his parents are out of town for one more month he wants his parents to come home to a clean house, and ik its weird but if they find one piece of trash on the floor they will ground him for a week. I say what the fuck! Nash laughs with me and we both he one more knock on the door from jack g. Il leave you two alone i try to say na- but he is already out of the door. Jack g speaks, hey (y/n) im so sorry i raised my voice at you its just i get so over whelmed and im sorry i hope you understand. I say i understand and we both hug. Still up for the i hop date tomorrow morning?? He asks me i say uh huh. He laughs and smiles, i smiled also and he kissed me. We went back down stairs and jack g told everyone to help him get the living room clean and eventually everyone somehow got it spick and span, jack g said wow, i laughed for some reason, he asked me whats so funny in a teasing way i said you your funny, he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me in closer towards him, i pull away i could tell he got a tiny bit upset about it but i just shook it off.

When every one was getting tired they just asked if they could spend the night at jack g house, and he obviously said yes. I asked if i could too he said ofcourse, i laughed and he did to. My mom
Wont care because she knows im with nash and nash protects me i said, okay jack says.

Im in jacks bed thinking to my self when he was getting something down stairs and everyone else was sleeping on the floor in jack g room its a pretty big room soo.. They have enough room to sleep on the floor. I think to my self how awkward it was to sleep in his bed, ya i have known him for almost two years but i havnt spent this much time with him.

He gets in bed, and we obviously dont sleep on top of each other because we arent even dating, and also i know for a fact Nash would get mad, not the jealous mad but the protective brother mad, and thats why i trusted Nash so much. We say goodnight to everyone, and we just all peacefully fall asleep.