Enter the Batfam

Robin! Get behind me!" Batman ordered. They had been trying to take down Bane, with little luck.

"TT, as if I can't take care of myself," he retorted as he dodged a punch and grabbed Bane's bag.

Batman kicked Bane from behind and knocked him off his feet. He quickly injected Bane with a nerve toxin. The villian let out a gurgled scream before his eyes rolled up and he became limp.

Robin opened the bag and found bottles of animal venom. "Guess we'll have to bring this back to the cave," he said.

    The Dark Knight nodded. He called Commissioner Gordon.

After turning the man over to Gordon, they hopped into the Batmobile. The sun was slowly rising in the east.

They reached the Batcave. Batman started to add the details of their encounter with Bane to his files. Robin carried the venom to the lab. He tested each bottle. There were a total of 23 small bottles. Each containing the DNA from a different animal.

"Need some help with that?" A voice came from behind him. Robin recognized that voice, it belonged to Red Robin, or Timothy Drake.

"Drake."

"Who'd you get these from?" he asked, taking a sip of his coffee.

"We got it from Bane." Damian paused. "Why are you here? I thought you're still tracking down the Joker."

Tim rubbed his temples. "I was, but I can't find anything. I just happened to be on my way back when Bruce called."

Damian raised an eyebrow. "Father . . . called?"

"I did." The Dark Knight spun around in his chair.

"Why?" Damian asked.

"I will explain later, when everyone arrives," he answered.

"Who else is coming?" Robin questioned.

"You'll see." Batman glanced at the clock.

"We'd better get changed into some civilian clothes, although I would prefer you dress formally for our guests, they'll be arriving soon."

Damian nodded and left the cave. He entered his room, finding Alfred the cat sleeping on his bed. He changed into a black suit.

Thirty minutes later, they were waiting at the steps of the manor. Jason and Cassandra had joined them for breakfast. Jason, who was rarely home, had also gotten a call from Bruce. Cass had recently returned from a mission with Stephanie.