Im not gonna stop till im gone!

Hi, this is my first story on watt pad and I'm sorry if I do terrible and stuff and the picture you see above is the mother and yes she is quite young she is 28 and yes she is pregnant. I have a question will anyone make me a cover? If so just tell me and or message me thank you!

CHAPTER ONE:

I was running, running so fast from him. He wants her I can't let him get her. You may be wondering who I am well, My name is Katrina and I was raped a couple of months ago by a god name lucifer, and yes I'm pregnant. So anyway, I'm tall and slender, tan and I have very long brown hair. As I was saying he wants her, her as in my daughter and turns out I really don't want him to have her. I quickly shift into my werewolf/angel form and run and dodge trees by trees and finally I reach windows peak, the tallest mountain in vestavia, Washington. I jump and let out my wings going so fast everything is a blur.

4 HOURS LATER.

I was still flying and I don't think they know where I am. So I landed next to this run down abounded cave. * I think a werewolf has been her * said my wolf skylar. I sniffed the air, she was right there is a werewolf about 49 miles away. * we need to hide our sent, that may be one of lucifer a minions trying to track us * I said to skylar.

So I went to the deepest part of the cave and laid down, till I heard something. "Sir I think she is someone in the East Valley!" Said a young but Lean man. "Find her!!" I heard a voice say. I recognize that voice....LUCIFER! No no no no he wants but unborn baby girl. I have to find a way out of here and quick . I jumped to my feet and yelled "look there is a bear!" I know I'm stupid but I'm in a life or death situation! He turned around and I quickly round housed kicked him in the side of the face. He fell on the ground but quickly jumped up and pulled out a tranquilizer gun. Before I knew what was happening a midnight black werewolf attacked him and snapped his neck.

Then in sync we both said "MATE"

-------------------

Okay so how was my first chapter should I keep writing if so comment and vote! I need a cover so please help me! And give ideas!