We need to go...now

A/N: the photo above is 13 year old Lydia.

Lydia's POV:

I felt myself coming to the surface.....my mother was just standing there with a shocked expression on her face. I understand why we have to go and I understand why I'm running from lucifer, my wolf told me everything. Guess what! I already have a couple of powers since I turned 13 like 10 minutes ago. I can read minds, I can tell what powers and what supernatural a are and I can make people do what ever I want and I can mind link any supernatural. I know cool. *lets have some fun* I said to wolf

I mind linked the beta of this pack since he was rude to my mother. *beta Andrew come to the baby delivery room right now* I used a hint of power in that so he would come right away. *o-okay*.

About five or ten minutes passed and the door opened and came in beta Andrew. He growled at my mother when her walked in... Awww he** nah! Before I could control what was happening I had him pinned against the wall.

BETA ANDREW's POV:

That stupid rogue what just sitting on the hospital bed, so I growled at her and I saw her growl lowly back....I wonder why she didn't flinch? But before I knew what happened I was pinned against the wall with so much force. When I look down and little girl with glowing red eyes and glowing golden hair was pinning me. I smelt and felt an amazingly huge amount of power radiating off of her.

"How dare you" she yelled at me with some much power. "What did I dare do?" I asked
"You growled at my mother you scum! Do you know what of power we have?! I can kill you in a heartbeat you dirty dog!!"

I tired to call my alpha over mind link to tell him to come here but I saw him unconscious on the ground. And then she said something weird
"Oh honey you just awoken the real alpha now" And with that I was thrown out the window.

Katrina's POV:
I watched as my daughters beautiful glowing gold hair and red eyes turned into her silky blonde hair and glass blue eyes. Then her eyes turning a violet purple and I knew her wolf was here.

Lynda's POV:

I was now in control and I needed to get Lydia out of here fast. Lucifer has sent about 20 men here and I knew I could take them with just my strength but what if Lydia got hurt? I could never live with myself. "We need to go" I said to my "mother".

"But why"

"He is coming for her"

"No no no I can't let him have her what if he does to her what he did to me?"

"That's why we have to go come on"

"Let me wake up my mate first"

"Okay I'll be outside."

Katrina's POV

As soon as Lydia walked out I got a cup of ice cold water from the sink and poured it on Patrick. He woke up in a panic saying many profanities. "Can you go to the miners pack with me"
No he snapped quickly r without knowing who he was talking to. "Oh um yeah I'll put my beta in charge but only for a month okay? We need to come back here since you are now Luna!"

"Okay okay!"

"I'm sorry" he said

"Mhm"

We walked outside and saw Lydia and she yelled something about leaving so I quickly ran over to her with Patrick right on my heels.

"Here we go again" I said out loud

So what do you think? Should I keep writing yes or no?