We need to go to the miners packs!

He look at me bewildered...."what?" I asked.
"You-you are glowing! Your eyes are purple and glowing!" He said more like yelled. I felt a horrible pain in my stomach then....oh shit my water broke. " the baby is coming !" I yelled. He shifted into his wild and motioned for me to get on his back. I did, he ran through the woods as fast as he could and after about 16 minutes we were at a huge pack house. I think I forgot to cover my scent back up because their beta came running out and almost attacked me until he saw his alpha carrying me. "Alpha Patrick why Is there a rogue on our territory!?" Asked his beta. "MOVE!!" Boomed Patrick. He rushed me to what I think is a the pack doctor. "Lisa help" he laid me on the table and she started not on the birth.

5 HORRENDOUS HOURS LATERS

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL
SHE IS PERFECT
SHE IS SMALL
SHE IS A WEREWOLF
SHE IS A ANGEL
SHE IS A BABY
SHE IS IMPENETRABLE
SHE IS MY BABY GIRL

That is everything I thought when she is born. She is so tan and her hair is gold not blonde gold her eyes are a beautiful glass blue with a red pupil and a very powerful aura surrounding her that is more powerful than 100 and more alphas. When my mate walked in he looked at her and I saw love and more love for me and my....daughter? Yes! I just realized she looks a lot like him....wait a second. "Patrick do you have any siblings?..." He replied slowly..."yea, his name was lucifer and he died, some say he was a reincarnation of the devil. We were twins."
"Your brother raped me!"
"How?"
"Look at my daughter!!! She looks just like you"
"OH MY GOD that son of a bitc*"

Then something weird happened my daughter was floating....and when she landed on the ground you won't believe what I saw....🙀😱