The miners pack.

Katrina's POV.

How could it be? My daughter just changed right before my eyes! She was just a baby n-now she is a 13 year old girl!! What is the meaning of this.... I looked over at Patrick who had fainted and then I heard such a beautiful and soft voice say "mother?"
"Umm yes honey..?"
"My wolf aka the princess and also part moon goddess would like a word with you"
"What?! How can this be you are only a baby you cannot speak y-you are a baby!!"
"My wolf will explain. I'll let her take over now"
Um ok-okay I thought
Then my daughters eyes turned a beautiful violent but sweet purple and now the real alpha was here.

Lynda's POV. (Her daughters wolf)

I took over my masters body...her mother hadn't named her yet so I'll call her master. I have to explain all of this to her mother and get my master out of danger lucifer is after her and I need her to live to maintain the balance of mankind. "Hello is this my baby girls wolf?"
"Yes and you should really name her"
"What about Lydia?"
"Yes it's like mine! Sorry my inner child just came out...back to business. I have a important message for you and your mate"
"Okay proceed."
Did she just order me?! I am the highest of the highest alpha of alpha gods of gods! Okay okay calm down she didn't mean to I said to myself.
" well anyway, your daughter Lydia, is in grave danger, lucifer knows she is stronger than him and he knows you are here. You must hide before he comes. As you saw your daughter was just a baby my mother the moon goddess changed her to look young so lucifer would not suspect a thing. You must go to the miners pack and hide there
, they are the second lowest pack in the world he wouldn't look for yall there. But let me warn you...Lydia's powers are developing slowly and more dangerous by the second she will be sweet I will try to control her but her temper is a very dangerous peak, you must be careful! When she hits 16 which will be in about 3 years her powers will come full blast. Be careful. Lydia is coming to the surface. Bye and remember what I said"

And with that I was gone.

Katrina's POV:
"
WOW"