ix. SLUG CLUB GONE WRONG

CHAPTER NINE
ix: SLUG CLUB GONE WRONG

          IT WAS NOW OFFICIALLY SEPTEMBER first, the day where every Hogwarts student was returning back

There was currently a lot of shuffling in the house, packing last minute items and going over their lists. Julianna was frantic, making sure she had all her supplies to go.

Julianna was nervous as well. How are people going to react with her being back from the dead? She was pretty sure this case scenario isn't your day to day normal behaviour.

'You're going to be fine! They'll either faint or just ask loads of questions, but you'll manage.' Hermione shrugged, lifting both their trunks down the stairs with a swipe of her wand.

'Easy for you to say . . .' Julianna mumbled under her breath as they descended the last steps, entering the kitchen after Hermione set their trunks away.

'Great! All here!' Mrs Weasley clapped. Hermione and Julianna went over to join Harry and Ron, exchanging brief greetings. Fleur was there too, and Mrs Weasley seemed glad of their presence when they arrived.

'Good, good. Now, Harry and Julianna. I wanted to explain about the security arrangements for the journey to Hogwarts. We've got Ministry cars, and there will be Aurors waiting at the station──'

'What for?' Julianna inquired, suddenly impressed by the overwhelming services.

'The Ministry offered protection for you and Harry, since you're both in threat, we never know when You-Know-Who will appear.'

'Is Tonks going to be there?' Harry asked.

'No, I don't think so, she's been stationed somewhere else from what Arthur said.'

'She zeem stressed lately, zat Tonks.' Fleur mused, observing her own stunning reflection in the back of her spoon, humming softly to herself.

'Yes, thank you.' Mrs Weasley murmured tartly, before rounding on them again. 'You'd better get ready. I think they're here already.'

True enough, the Ministry cars glided up to the front of the Burrow to find them waiting by many packed trunks and cages full of animals, along with Hermione's cat in a basket.

'Au revoir, 'Arry.' Fleur pecked Harry on the cheeks as a final goodbye. Ron was expectant of one, hurrying forward with hope until Ginny tripped him over, causing Ron to fall face first onto the ground at Fleur's feet. With full embarrassment, he ran away and into the car he hid.

Julianna couldn't help but sneak a laugh with Harry and Hermione, giving a small high five to Ginny. Oh, poor Ronniekins.

It was rather a disappointment arriving at King's Cross Station. There was no cheerful Hagrid, only Aurors dressed in dark Muggle suits, marching them into the station wordlessly.